Michael McIlveen :Heartbreaking

Started by donalmac99, September 22, 2008, 03:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

donalmac99

I read this with a tear in my eye. God knows what must have went through this young lads mind as the evil b**tards set upon him. Beaten 60 times, 60 f**king times.
Someone asked a week or so back 'was the north a strange place?'

Michael McIlveen R.I.P. , may the evil scum responsible burn in hell.
http://www3.u.tv/news/LocalNews/index.asp?id=91224&sel2=1&local=1
Murdered schoolboy `beat 60 times`

The trial of murder victim Michael McIlveen has heard how a friend tried to save the Catholic schoolboy from a drunken sectarian mob.

In a video-taped police interview his friend told how, as he fought off and held one attacker, another would take his place.

He also claimed the attackers beat his 15-year-old friend with a baseball bat and punched and kicked him over 60 times.

The witness, who cannot be named for legal reasons, said afterwards he knew there was "something seriously wrong" with the schoolboy, whom he described acting like "a two-year-old child - crawling about - he didn't know anything".

The tape was played to the Antrim Crown Court trial of the six remaining Ballymena youths charged in connection with the murder in May 2006.

The trial continues.

Donagh

Any further information on those threats you allege I made against you donalmac? Case you didn't see the other thread, I have offered to leave the Board once you produce them.

donalmac99

Quote from: Donagh on September 22, 2008, 03:59:54 PM
Any further information on those threats you allege I made against you donalmac? Case you didn't see the other thread, I have offered to leave the Board once you produce them.

mods: any chance that this person could be asked  to stop hi jacking threads for his own twisted ends. he, as ive found out on many occassions, knows where the pm button is. Hi jacking such a sensitive topic , imo, is quite sick and could only be carried out by a sicjk and twisted individual

thanks

post reported

Donagh

Quote from: donalmac99 on September 22, 2008, 04:02:20 PM

mods: any chance that this person could be asked  to stop hi jacking threads for his own twisted ends

thanks

post reported

You have alleged on other threads that I have threatened you by PM. I have the right to reply so now is the time to put up or retract your lies.

donalmac99

Quote from: Donagh on September 22, 2008, 04:04:18 PM

mods: any chance that this person could be asked  to stop hi jacking threads for his own twisted ends

thanks

post reported

You have alleged on other threads that I have threatened you by PM. I have the right to reply so now is the time to put up or retract your lies.

Mods, any chance that this person could please dis continue hi jacking threads. He knows how to use the pm system

Surely even someone of Donaghs ilk might be able to show a bit of respect for young Michael

thanks

post reported

Donagh

mods: any chance that this person could be asked  to stop hi jacking threads for his own twisted ends. he, as ive found out on many occassions, knows where the pm button is. Hi jacking such a sensitive topic , imo, is quite sick and could only be carried out by a sicjk and twisted individual

thanks

post reported

Well if you want me off the Board for ever all you have to do is reproduce the threats you have alleged I made. I'll tell you what, as well as disappearing from the Board, I'll also donate £1000 to the Michael McIlveen Appeal Fund or any other charity you care to name.

dodgy umpire

a sickening attack.
a serious thread such as this should not be used for this sort of bickering.
The Boys in Red and Black are back

Rav67

A friend of mine has to defend one of the older one of the boys who's on trial, I think I'd find that a bit difficult. 

Orior

It will be interesting to hear his defence. Drink induced?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Rav67

Haven't spoken to the fella about it but I'd assume the boy will say he didn't mean to seriously injure him, and plead guilty to gbh without intent.  Think it has a maximum sentence of 5 years.  He could maybe use having taken drink to say he didn't properly judge how serious a beating was being dished out.

Tony Baloney

Drink may be an excuse if you've had a few and throw a wild punch which resulted in someone banging their head. There should be no excuse for a sustained gang attack on an innocent boy.

donalmac99

Agreed, drink can be used as an excuse if it's a spare of the moment flare up and a punch or two is thrown resulting in an accidental death. However these evil bastards waited on the kid, got themselves armed with weapons, then beat him over and over again, over 60 times. When you beat someone 60 times you are intending to kill them imo. They murdered this kid, IMO when they attacked him their intention was not to rough him up or simply give him a slap....it was to kill him.
The parents must go through hell every minute, of every day, knowing the details of this and my thoughts are firmly with them..

DrinknHarp

How can drink be a defense?

If you are nabbed drink driving sure you could use "I was drinking didn't realize I shouldn't drive".

A young man lost his life, parents lost a son, siblings lost a brother.

All involved should lose their freedom for as long as the boy should have lived based on an average male life- period.

Donagh

Quote from: donalmac99 on September 22, 2008, 11:12:37 PM
Agreed, drink can be used as an excuse if it's a spare of the moment flare up and a punch or two is thrown resulting in an accidental death. However these evil b**tards waited on the kid, got themselves armed with weapons, then beat him over and over again, over 60 times. When you beat someone 60 times you are intending to kill them imo. They murdered this kid, IMO when they attacked him their intention was not to rough him up or simply give him a slap....it was to kill him.
The parents must go through hell every minute, of every day, knowing the details of this and my thoughts are firmly with them..

Still nothing to substaintiate your lies donalmac - not even for £1k? I'm sure that money would be more useful to the famlies appeal than your "thoughts"  ::)

stew

Quote from: Donagh on September 22, 2008, 11:41:19 PM
Quote from: donalmac99 on September 22, 2008, 11:12:37 PM
Agreed, drink can be used as an excuse if it's a spare of the moment flare up and a punch or two is thrown resulting in an accidental death. However these evil b**tards waited on the kid, got themselves armed with weapons, then beat him over and over again, over 60 times. When you beat someone 60 times you are intending to kill them imo. They murdered this kid, IMO when they attacked him their intention was not to rough him up or simply give him a slap....it was to kill him.

Still nothing to substaintiate your lies donalmac - not even for £1k? I'm sure that money would be more useful to the famlies appeal than your "thoughts"  ::)

I think the two of you take your fight to somewhere other than this thread, this is not the thread for petty rows between board members.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.