Tyrone Homecoming

Started by Bainisteoir, September 21, 2008, 10:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bainisteoir

What time are they expected to arrive in Omagh at?...Read it in the Irish News during the week but cant find the paper to confirm it. Cheers

comethekingdom

Are they still going to Healy park or is the row over the town centre thing sorted out?

gerry

they plan to leave the hotel at 1pm today with the first stop in monaghan.  The first official stop is in aughnacloy for 6pm, they had planned to stop in ballgawley but this has now being canceled due to the bereavement.  With all going well they be in omagh for 9pm with the team arriving in healy park.
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

ExiledGael

Anyone see Dooher in Aughnacloy on UTV on six news?
"What the f**k are ye saying, i can't hear ye" he said back to Logie when the music was drowing out his question.

gerry

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Leo

Quote from: ExiledGael on September 22, 2008, 07:13:24 PM
"What the f**k are ye saying, i can't hear ye" he said back to Logie when the music was drowing out his question.
Anything that drowns out Logie is music.
Fierce tame altogether

ONeill

Hilarious moment...in the broadest East Tyrone accent.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Dougal Maguire

Great moment indeed from Dooher. He seems a nice guy. Mulligan, on the other hand, acted like a hyperactive p***k over on BBC when Austin O'Callaghan was interviewing Mickey Harte ( another great guy). He insisted on trying to drown Harte out with one of those air horns.
Careful now

tyroneboi

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on September 22, 2008, 08:47:23 PM
Great moment indeed from Dooher. He seems a nice guy. Mulligan, on the other hand, acted like a hyperactive p***k over on BBC when Austin O'Callaghan was interviewing Mickey Harte ( another great guy). He insisted on trying to drown Harte out with one of those air horns.

Lighten up!!!!

pintsofguinness

I don't like Logie but that's down right ignorant.  :-\
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: ONeill on September 22, 2008, 07:28:02 PM
Hilarious moment...in the broadest East Tyrone accent.

Ahem... north Tyrone, north Tyrone!
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

ExiledGael

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 22, 2008, 08:52:04 PM

It was his first question, I'm not so sure he even knew the interview had started, let alone that it was going out live.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: ExiledGael on September 22, 2008, 08:54:50 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 22, 2008, 08:52:04 PM

It was his first question, I'm not so sure he even knew the interview had started, let alone that it was going out live.
He still said it to someone.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

maggie

just listening to it via the net on q101- paddy H is some boyo.
no word of them as yet

Radioulster

Are they going anywhere else this week? Heard they were for Ardboe tomorrow nite. Anyone know anything?