Hello new board- goodbye new board

Started by Bud Wiser, November 13, 2006, 09:24:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Was tired last night, but couldn't sleep. This thread made me giggle. On hindsight, in the light of day... not such a good idea.
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Oh right, sorry.

I seen all the sub divisions on the OWC website. Far too many. Hard to find what you're looking for. Sure, there a cause for catergorising, but there's over kill.

The first version was ridicious (I just lurked back in the day). All the topics on one loooooong page.

On the OWC, too many sub division. Feels like there's a sub division for nearly every topic imaginable.
Testing Accessibility

Gnevin

What's with the 5th degree mid ? Ziggy has explained a lack of sleep lead too a slight lack of  common sense
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

ONeill

Is it possible to access records of the board when Tyrone met Kerry in 2005?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ziggysego

I looked ONeill, apparently it's on the old post and I don't have the URL for it.
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Tony Fearon's been here since the original board.
Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

I think even a blind man could see that ziggy had no intention of the ridicule of any poster - that is simply not the mans style. Id hazard a guess he was just fondly reflecting on bud's mini rant and decided to bump the thread - more for his own sense of having a chuckle at the rollercoaster nature poster that is Bud. Its part of the uniqueness of that particular poster is all, and not necessarily a bad thing.

Much ado about nothing in fairness and driven on in argument from certain quarters when there was little need.

I think before posters start "pulling" other posters, past form should be taken into consideration and a little bit of empathy of intention inferred.

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

ziggysego

You got a problem with people with speech impediment Puck? Use of the word slur like that, I'm disappointed...
Testing Accessibility

Kerry Mike

QuoteHow about a section just for clubs, you could have the GAA Discussion Board section for national GAA issues only with different sub sections for football and hurling if required, a club section with sub sections by province and county, and a Non GAA discussion section.

For Fucks sake lads it started out as a simply idea........and ye are still not fecking happy.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football