Paul Ince

Started by full back, September 13, 2008, 11:29:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

full back

OK, Im p1ssed of after watching that sh1te at Anfield, but imagine if this f**king clown was your manager :D :D
(Dont know how to post videos)

http://forum.football365.com/index.php?t=msg&th=122638&start=0&;

ONeill

There's not one good English manager out there, and hasn't been since ehhhh, Howard Wilkinson?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

magpie seanie

Paul Ince is a complete tool. Was lucky he was in a great United team. Fergie took a long time to cop on that he was shit.

magpie seanie

Shit was a bit strong. But ya know wat i mean

mhacadoir

try being at ewood yesterday. and supporting the team who have that manager. not fun

Owenmoresider

And they talk of him getting the Newcastle job. Didn't think the farce on Tyneside could get worse, but then again...

The Real Laoislad

I always liked Paul Ince,Never done much wrong when he was with Liverpool
Hope he turns it around at Blackburn
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Yer Ma

Quote from: magpie seanie on September 14, 2008, 03:06:32 AM
Paul Ince is a complete tool. Was lucky he was in a great United team. Fergie took a long time to cop on that he was shit.

Load of crap - in seasons 92-93 and 93/94 Ince was sensational for United. And he wasn't too poor outside of those campaigns either. Fergie got rid of him because of attitude in the end up, not playing ability.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Yer Ma on September 14, 2008, 07:41:40 PM

Load of crap - in seasons 92-93 and 93/94 Ince was sensational for United. And he wasn't too poor outside of those campaigns either. Fergie got rid of him because of attitude in the end up, not playing ability.

United could have done with someone like him yesterday
You'll Never Walk Alone.

fred the red

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on September 14, 2008, 08:42:37 PM
Quote from: Yer Ma on September 14, 2008, 07:41:40 PM

United could have done with someone like him yesterday

Do you mean as player or as manager :P

Over the Bar

that notebook thing has to be a wind-up

magpie seanie

QuoteLoad of crap - in seasons 92-93 and 93/94 Ince was sensational for United. And he wasn't too poor outside of those campaigns either. Fergie got rid of him because of attitude in the end up, not playing ability.

Yeah, fully accept that Yer Ma. Was a bit "tired and emotional" when I posted that. Ince was pretty good in his first couple of seasons at United before he started to believe his own hype.

AZOffaly

Quote from: magpie seanie on September 15, 2008, 04:27:11 PM
QuoteLoad of crap - in seasons 92-93 and 93/94 Ince was sensational for United. And he wasn't too poor outside of those campaigns either. Fergie got rid of him because of attitude in the end up, not playing ability.

Yeah, fully accept that Yer Ma. Was a bit "tired and emotional" when I posted that. Ince was pretty good in his first couple of seasons at United before he started to believe his own hype.

The Guv'nor?!? Surely not..

Yer Ma

Quote from: magpie seanie on September 15, 2008, 04:27:11 PM

People forget he joined us in '89 - he played in various roles to begin with (Fergie often sticking him in at right back) but it was 92-93 when he suddenly came into his own as a centre midfielder. Despite people lauding Cantona and Giggs etc that season, it was Ince who was superb the whole campaign, and the next. 94-95 he obviously got a bit big for his boots and if you collide with Fergie, there's generally only one winner.........plus Fergie knew he'd a useful youth team which he could take advantage off.

magpie seanie

I remember when he signed. I think himself and Danny Wallace made their debuts the same night in a 2-2 draw if I'm not mistaken. Ince had a succession of injuries (hernia related I think) in his first couple of seasons and along with Neil Webb's ruptured achilles on England duty at the start of that season it screwed up what could have been a decent new midfield (though maybe Ince wouldn't have been bought if Webb stayed healthy. Fergie has a history of playing midfielders at right back when short. Ince as you said, Mike Phelan I think before that. Roy at times one season. Hargreaves an odd time now. I'm sure there are more.