how to get out of a wedding??

Started by charlie stubbs, September 13, 2008, 05:36:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D4S

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on September 15, 2008, 03:29:53 PM
Quote from: Hardy on September 15, 2008, 03:12:46 PM
What a f****n racket this wedding stuff is!

Agreed

When/If i make a girl happy and marry her It will be on a beach out foreign somewhere with just my and her family and a few close friends..
I have a wedding in Monaghan in october,There are over 300 going to it and she has 9 yes thats 9 Bridesmaids  :o
What a load of bollix for one day,I'd rather spend the money on a month long honeymoon in Oz than feed a load of f**kers I haven't seen in years

Jesus I paniced there for a second TRLL thinkin f**k have I invited you to my wedding!  Im getting married in Monaghan in October and there are roughly 300 invited...thankfully though my beloved will be having just the 4 bridesmaids so aint mine your invited to:)!!!
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: D4S on September 15, 2008, 04:49:12 PM

Agreed

When/If i make a girl happy and marry her It will be on a beach out foreign somewhere with just my and her family and a few close friends..
I have a wedding in Monaghan in october,There are over 300 going to it and she has 9 yes thats 9 Bridesmaids  :o
What a load of bollix for one day,I'd rather spend the money on a month long honeymoon in Oz than feed a load of f**kers I haven't seen in years

Jesus I paniced there for a second TRLL thinkin f**k have I invited you to my wedding!  Im getting married in Monaghan in October and there are roughly 300 invited...thankfully though my beloved will be having just the 4 bridesmaids so aint mine your invited to:)!!!

That would have been some craic! Me slagging off your wedding and then going to it  :D It would have made for a interesting meeting between us  :o
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: D4S on September 15, 2008, 04:49:12 PM

Agreed

btw inviting 300 to your wedding  ??? wtf dude ???
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Yes I Would

9 Bridesmaids is seriously rippin the arse out of it. So id imagine theres 9 needed on the grooms side as well.
Sounds like chaos. Only the woman was pushing for a traditional wedding id have been happy to feck off somewhere foreign, or better still not get married at all!!

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Yes I Would on September 15, 2008, 07:06:40 PM
9 Bridesmaids is seriously rippin the arse out of it. So id imagine theres 9 needed on the grooms side as well.
Sounds like chaos. Only the woman was pushing for a traditional wedding id have been happy to feck off somewhere foreign, or better still not get married at all!!

I like your thinking
You'll Never Walk Alone.

maggie

Im sure she would be delighted to hear you saying that!!
It all goes mental when you start inviting your 3rd cousin once removed or the neighbour that moved away 5 years ago for fear of them finding out and not speaking to your mother again. In my humble opinion, if and when i meet the lucky guy, i will be inviting my immediate family and friends-if you start going into extended family, how could you not run into the hundreds.
One of the girls i went to uni with got married in July-150 ppl, and because of the generousity of her guests the meal was pretty much paid for.  It was one of the best weddings ive been to.

Yes I Would

I jest Maggie. I love her really, but the whole wedding thing is a money racket, and ive now decided that im only going to do it once!!
Expecting bout 200 or so, and even at that there are some folks who may feel offended, but such is life.

Im sure you will meet the right man some day, but if you dont give me a call some time on 078...........

ziggysego

Quote from: maggie on September 15, 2008, 07:28:17 PM

I want a huge wedding. I love weddings and that'll will ensure that I'll have 100s and 100s of weddings for the next few years to go to.

It all goes mental when you start inviting your 3rd cousin once removed or the neighbour that moved away 5 years ago for fear of them finding out and not speaking to your mother again. In my humble opinion, if and when i meet the lucky guy, i will be inviting my immediate family and friends-if you start going into extended family, how could you not run into the hundreds.
One of the girls i went to uni with got married in July-150 ppl, and because of the generousity of her guests the meal was pretty much paid for.  It was one of the best weddings ive been to.
Testing Accessibility

maggie

Sure ziggy maybe you and downgirl could be the first gaaboard wedding-if so, can i be bridesmaid?

ziggysego

Quote from: maggie on September 15, 2008, 09:14:52 PM
Sure ziggy maybe you and downgirl could be the first gaaboard wedding-if so, can i be bridesmaid?

I'm from Tyrone and I'm not hairy. Two big nos on downgirl's list. But sure whatever woman gets lumbered with me, I'll make sure you're the bridesmaid.
Testing Accessibility

maggie

Quote from: ziggysego on September 15, 2008, 09:18:46 PM
Quote from: maggie on September 15, 2008, 09:14:52 PM

I'm from Tyrone and I'm not hairy. Two big nos on downgirl's list. But sure whatever woman gets lumbered with me, I'll make sure you're the bridesmaid.

as the saying goes...............

ziggysego

I'm not attached to anyone right now, if you want to be the bride ;)
Testing Accessibility

stpauls

Quote from: maggie on September 15, 2008, 07:28:17 PM

One of the girls i went to uni with got married in July-150 ppl, and because of the generousity of her guests the meal was pretty much paid for.  It was one of the best weddings ive been to.

maggie, what date was that wedding?

dodo

how to get out of a wedding??

Don't drink so much

illdecide

9 fecking Bridesmaids what are yous selling "hats scarves and headbands" Is that a t**ker wedding :D :D (only messin)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch