had to pay tout
2 (5.9%)
travelled and didnt get 1
1 (2.9%)
didn't travel and didn't get 1
7 (20.6%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Down Gael

Gerry there will be a few tickets available in Dublin tomorrow, there always are. Its just a matter of being in the right place at the right time.

corn02

Rois

My cousin's bringing a couple of spare ones to Croke tomorrow - she's already down there and unf I don't have her number.  But just proving that there's some to be had.

Down Gael

Rois could you not hook up with Gerry?

Louth Exile

Its like Christmas morning, the auld lad just woke me to hand me the ticket  ;D Eat your heart out Santa
Most AIF's I have been in poor seats, (from the last row of the upper tier to the lower rows of the lower canal) great one today though, Sec 529 in the Hogan, can't wait

Where are you going hunting for tickets ML?
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

ziggysego

Spotted a poor Kerryman in Jury's looking for a ticket. Wasn't having much luck and is now saying he'll pay anything for it.
Testing Accessibility

ardal

Just got my ticket, thanks to YA.com

Row 1, internet

For all of ye going, have a great day

bcarrier

there were tickets available at face vaue outside gills at 3:00

uselessfootballer

A big mention for passedit who started this thread.
He seemed to find half a dozen or so tickets for his club mates at the weekend.
Unfortunately he spoiled it a bit by getting cold feet and shaving off his Tyrone Beard shortly before throw-in

thejuice

how much were the tickets at face value, just wondering how much money was made on ticket sales at the weekend.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Doogie Browser

€35 for terraces, €70 for seats.

robertemmet

There were two Mayo supporters who left before half time in the senior final.  couldn't beleive it.

Also heard someone saying that people sitting beside them spent more time out at the bar than in their seat.  GAA is getting more like BASEBALL etc....with more empasis on food/drink etc than actually watching the game.

lynchbhoy

got a call on sat - a friend rang me with a ticket for sporting goods firms corporate box
a great day yesterday !
:)

passedit

Right, added a poll there.

I travelled on friday with a fair promise of a ticket but none actually in my possession. By match time 7 tickets had passed though my hands all going to good homes.

lots changing hands at face value outside the ground. Never seen it easier to get in since I paid at the gate in 83.

edit there was an empty seat beside me 65m line lower cusack.

Don't Panic

passedit

So far no one who made it as far as dublin came up short. Anybody out there who went to dublin and didn't get a ticket?
Don't Panic