Fearon now employed as a security man

Started by Minder, September 05, 2008, 10:16:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

meawhile at the ranch, the two poor sods that got a hammering are on the mend. again I wish them well, they did feck all wrong and were simply enjoying themselves and were there to support their team.

We went from there to accusations of libel, personal abuse and suggestions of rampant stalking and homophobia. Only on the GAA board. ::)

Donal, quit your messin.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

saffron sam2

Quote from: Main Street on September 08, 2008, 09:00:03 PM
SS2, that appears to be the exact same link to the exact same incident, involving the exact same 2 NI fans, who are the battered subjects of this thread.

Whoosh.

It does indeed. The Rangers connection and the Union Jack and Ulster Banner on the crest appears to have confused me somewhat. Why would an NI fan be dressed in such garb anyway?
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

Tonto

Aww, sorry SS2 you haven't caught any.

Better luck next time, eh? :-\

iluvni

Quote from: T Fearon on September 08, 2008, 04:36:28 PM
I hear it went something like "We're not Brazil we're Northe.......fcuk me jaws broke!" ;D

I suppose this thread was bound to go down the usual lines, but this bore Fearon does take the biscuit sometimes. You portray yourself as some reasonable bloke, offended at some slight upon your poor community, but clearly, when the mask slips, you are one hateful sectarian ****.
That you are continually indulged here is a pity.

donalmac99

Quote from: T Fearon on September 08, 2008, 04:36:28 PM
I hear it went something like "We're not Brazil we're Northe.......fcuk me jaws broke!" ;D

you are a disgrace to the GAA.

lfdown2

red hander

Quote from: Donagh on September 06, 2008, 03:52:51 PM
The OWC reaction to this incident, although predictable (watch out Holly, aged 8 from Kent) is quite amusing. They've an 11 page thread running a debate on whether Neill Lennon deserved to get knocked out cold or not and an 8 page thread on how this was a totally unprovoked and disgusting attack.  ::)

While I'm sure these boys didn't deserve a kicking, I'm skeptical about door staff pouncing on people for absolutely no reason. Add in the Irish bar connection and the selection of songs your most likely to hear at a six county soccer match, I think we could reasonably assume there was some sort of provocation (not that responding to that kind of provocation should be an acceptable defense).

I have it from a very reliable source, who got it from an owc fan who was in the bar, that the trouble kicked off after a couple of aggressive scumbags from Rathcoole pulled down a tricolour from the wall.  A barman, who is from the south, felt sufficiently intimidated by said scumbags to request help from the bouncers ... the rest, as they say, is history, i.e the poor, innocent self-styled best supporters in the world were battered by those nasty Slovakians from Hostel II

donalmac99

Quote from: red hander on September 09, 2008, 11:24:45 AM
Quote from: Donagh on September 06, 2008, 03:52:51 PM
The OWC reaction to this incident, although predictable (watch out Holly, aged 8 from Kent) is quite amusing. They've an 11 page thread running a debate on whether Neill Lennon deserved to get knocked out cold or not and an 8 page thread on how this was a totally unprovoked and disgusting attack.  ::)

While I'm sure these boys didn't deserve a kicking, I'm skeptical about door staff pouncing on people for absolutely no reason. Add in the Irish bar connection and the selection of songs your most likely to hear at a six county soccer match, I think we could reasonably assume there was some sort of provocation (not that responding to that kind of provocation should be an acceptable defense).

I have it from a very reliable source, who got it from an owc fan who was in the bar, that the trouble kicked off after a couple of aggressive scumbags from Rathcoole pulled down a tricolour from the wall.  A barman, who is from the south, felt sufficiently intimidated by said scumbags to request help from the bouncers ... the rest, as they say, is history, i.e the poor, innocent self-styled best supporters in the world were battered by those nasty Slovakians from Hostel II

if your source is so reliable can you please name him/her/it.

didnt think so ;D ;D

were you not aware that irish fans took a beating by the same crowd in the same bar a few years back. maybe they were ripping down tri colours as well  ;D ;D

ffs :D

saffron sam2

Were the fans assaulted at the weekend not also Irish?

Are you trying to create a particular definition of Irishness that excludes over 1 million of your fellow Irish?
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

donalmac99

Quote from: saffron sam2 on September 09, 2008, 12:04:05 PM
Were the fans assaulted at the weekend not also Irish?
Are you trying to create a particular definition of Irishness that excludes over 1 million of your fellow Irish?

they were, that's why i cant understand fellow irishmen on this forum gloating at the attack. the attack several years ago was also inflicted upon irishmen.

in reply to your 2nd point; No

hope that helps

red hander

When did being Irish involve waving a butcher's apron and singing gstq ... by their own admission they're not Irish

donalmac99

Quote from: red hander on September 09, 2008, 12:23:34 PM
When did being Irish involve waving a butcher's apron and singing gstq ... by their own admission they're not Irish

so is that your response to safronsams question where he asks:

id say that anyone that follows a side called Northern ireland would errmmm claim to be irish by their own admission ???

lfdown2

Quote from: donalmac99 on September 09, 2008, 12:28:15 PM

id say that anyone that follows a side called Northern ireland would errmmm claim to be irish by their own admission ???

i would think northern irish

donalmac99

Quote from: lfdown2 on September 09, 2008, 12:29:55 PM
Quote from: donalmac99 on September 09, 2008, 12:28:15 PM

i would think northern irish

so are you saying that being northern irish is , in your opinion, considered a seperate nationality and different to   being irish. Are you recognising, therefore, the 6 county statelet?

redhander has opened a can of worms here