EXCLUSIVE NEWS: Kerry GAA - Moynihan is back

Started by stephenite, September 05, 2008, 05:14:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magpie seanie

QuoteJimmy Keaveny was spotted at a Dublin branch of weightwatchers with a Dublin track suit top on last night!

Sure wasn't Jimmy more effective when he had more weight on him than now?

comethekingdom

Pat Spillane could abandon his seat at Montrose and possibly line out on the wing where we have some selection problems!!!!!

lynchbhoy

Quote from: his holiness nb on September 05, 2008, 01:09:16 PM
Jimmy Keaveny was spotted at a Dublin branch of weightwatchers with a Dublin track suit top on last night!
as someone pointed out to me some months ago, Keaveney gave up the booze (well drank less) and ended up much lighter then he was when playing !
conversely Joe Kernan.... (and myself to be truthful....) :(

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

mournerambler

Quote from: filthylittlebeast on September 05, 2008, 01:42:18 PM
Moynihan is too old now anyway to have an affect on the match !! watch him on the pitch with the zimmerframe zzzzzzzzzzzzz  :P  ::)
No shit sherlock, B'Jasus there's no flies on you ;D

Frank Casey

Kerry Mike and I would officially like to deny the rumours that we are making a comeback on the Kerry panel. While we can confirm that we are both in training and have lost one stone each its only because the wives are after us and are trying to cut the b**ls off of us.
KERRY 3:7

tierworker blue

so we're resurrecting old greats, eh?! most of ours are kicking ball in that great stadium in the sky now...i'd better get my spade...!

Lar Naparka

You've heard nuttin' yet!
Padraig Carney is flying home from California to help Mayo out once more.
He says he did it in '51 and he can do it again. At least he could still play as well as some of the other hoors who are on the panel.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

time ticking away

canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......