Is There an All Ireland Hurling Final on?

Started by magickingdom, September 03, 2008, 09:17:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the hurling section be brought back into the GAA section

Yes
23 (46%)
NO
27 (54%)

Total Members Voted: 50

magickingdom

this is one of my pet bugs about the board, the all ireland hurling fiinal is on sunday and a whole 3 page thread is hidden away over in the hurling section. ever since the hurling section was seperated there is not enough discussion over there. can the hurling section be brought back so that the 'casual' gaa supporter might get interested

Minder

Its ok where it is, half those muck savages on the main thread would not know what end of a hurl you used..........
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ExiledGael

Quote from: magickingdom on September 03, 2008, 09:17:39 PM
this is one of my pet bugs about the board, the all ireland hurling fiinal is on sunday and a whole 3 page thread is hidden away over in the hurling section. every since the hurling section was seperated there is not enough discussion over there. can the hurling section not be brought back so that the 'casual' gaa supporter might get interested

The casual GAA supporter can click his mouse twice.

pintsofguinness

They cried and cried until it got a section on it's own.

So no.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Pangurban

The lack of interest is possibly due to the lack of competition, no one really believes waterford could beat kilkenny

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Pangurban on September 03, 2008, 09:21:34 PM
The lack of interest is possibly due to the lack of competition, no one really believes waterford could beat kilkenny
its a long shot, but in a game of football or hurling - anything is possible
dominant teams can be beaten !

Come on Waterford!
:)

ziggysego

I used to live with a fella from Waterford when I was a student.

Reckons his father and grandfather played for Waterford and he played for the minors. Not too sure myself.
Testing Accessibility

Kerry Mike

Would love to see Waterford winning but cant really see it happening.

Anyway Sept is now set for the Double 3-in-a-Row bid for the two KY teams  :P No pressure now Kilkenny.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

winsamsoon

Anyone know where spare tickets are up for grabs ??? ???
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

J70

Quote from: Pangurban on September 03, 2008, 09:21:34 PM

Didn't even know those two were contesting the final until I read this!

stephenite

This board is predominantly for those who follow Gaelic Football - I can click into the hurling thread, and do, but if you want more opinions from those who are predominantly hurling followers you need to go to other websites.

donalmac99

this is one of my pet bugs about the board, the all ireland hurling fiinal is on sunday and a whole 3 page thread is hidden away over in the hurling section. ever since the hurling section was seperated there is not enough discussion over there. can the hurling section be brought back so that the 'casual' gaa supporter might get interested

dont use it then , your constant whinging will not be missed...trust me ;)

didlyi

There are very few hurling posters on this website. Even those on the hurling section are primarily football posters. Many good hurling websites to be found elsewhere.

GalwayBayBoy

If the hurling was brought back on here it would be on page 3 in about 10 minutes given all the nonsense that's usually posted here.

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on September 04, 2008, 06:29:49 PM

If the hurling was brought back on here it would be on page 3 in about 10 minutes given all the nonsense that's usually posted here.
The 'mods' have their own agenda, it would seem.
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something