draw
Tyrone to win comfortably
Tyrone to win narrowly

his holiness nb

Ask me holy bollix

D4S

Tyrone 2-15  Kerry 2-13

Going to be a cracker I can't wait!
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

billy the kid

Tyrone by point or two. Will be very tight and hopefully will live up to its expectations
If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!

screenexile

Don't want either to win. I said on another thread the best I could hope for was a good game but now I'm hoping there is a mass brawl and they both get thrown out of the Championship and the league winners are handed Sam Maguire. Not the best way to win it but getting the cup is all tha matters!

Too far fetched?

the green man

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Over the Bar

Why not ask for a score-cast?  The winner can call himself King Poster or something.  Give Tony Fearon another competition to enter!  ;D

T Fearon

http://belfasttelegraph.pickthescore.co.uk/Standings/Default.aspx

I have bigger fish to fry with predicting the score of this game...£3000 worth in fact ;D

billy the kid

Quote from: screenexile on September 03, 2008, 03:39:31 PM
Don't want either to win. I said on another thread the best I could hope for was a good game but now I'm hoping there is a mass brawl and they both get thrown out of the Championship and the league winners are handed Sam Maguire. Not the best way to win it but getting the cup is all tha matters!

Too far fetched?

Im with you all the way exile  ;)
If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!

AN other

Mike Sheehy

So Tyrone are overwhelming favourites with 30 votes versus 14 for the Kerry underdogs.

cornafean

Boycott Hadron. Support your local particle collider.

Over the Bar

Kerry by a new record winning margin in an AIF.      Eclipsing Armagh's thrashing in 1977, thus making Armagh better losers than Tyrone.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Kerry Mike

2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football