Gaelic Life

Started by Out in Front, December 30, 2006, 10:44:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thejuice

Quote from: Owenbeg on October 03, 2009, 08:59:23 PM
Well done Joe -  it cuts through the bullshit. couldnt have wrote it any better myself

jaysus thats awful high praise
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Owenbeg

Quote from: thejuice on October 04, 2009, 09:42:03 AM
Well done Joe -  it cuts through the bullshit. couldnt have wrote it any better myself

jaysus thats awful high praise

He deserve's it. Summed up the club perfectly

longrunsthefox

Obviously... or you'd have your own newspaper column  ;)

ONeill

Quote from: longrunsthefox on October 04, 2009, 12:24:13 PM

Obviously... or you'd have your own newspaper column  ;)

With a good sub-editor.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

gallsman

Listened to Hinphey correct Joe on the finer details of the story about his dad's nose at the Bredagh Talks Sam event in the Welly Park a couple of months ago. Happened only a day or two after Francie was released from internment, and he went and got his nose broke by his own team-mate!

Olly

Here is no truth in this. Creagh Concrete are still there for another while.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

tyroneboi

What did Brolly write last week that caused offence? Seen an apology in the letter section from Brolly himself and saying he was donating his fee for last weeks column to Marie Curie Cancer.

bigpaul

Don't know, it was  strange that one! Usually,apologies like that contain corrections or retractions. I read last week's column and am none the wiser as to the inaccuracy,I could now believe the inaccuracy and disbelieve some other part of the article!

muppet

Quote from: tyroneboi on November 27, 2009, 10:12:00 PM
What did Brolly write last week that caused offence? Seen an apology in the letter section from Brolly himself and saying he was donating his fee for last weeks column to Marie Curie Cancer.

Did he say how much he got?
MWWSI 2017

trileacman

Anyone read the interview with Brian Mc Eniff from 2 weeks ago? It says "So in the early part of '74 I [Mc Eniff] was playing for kerry in New York against galway. We were eating in Donaghy's stakehouse after it. Mick O Dwyer, Mick O'Connell and pauric sheehy were there,"

What's the deal with that? Was Mc Eniff playing for the real Kerry or Kerry-New York?
Good article this I think, tells how he thinks Grimleys a p***k and Mc Eniff pulls no punches, did Mc Eniff ever write an autobiography?
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

gerry

good article alright, mc eniff a true donegal gael
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Hardy

What's a false Donegal gael?

Yes I Would

Quote from: ONeill on December 13, 2008, 09:13:14 PM
Ronan Scott's a bollocks though.

He must be.. Tipped Kilkenny footballers to beat London yesterday.
Kilkenny footballers couldnt beat Kilkenny hurlers (at football).

ziggysego

I see the Gaelic Life are celebrating their 200th Edition today. Great to see it last to this length. Some good articles in it today. The Hallion is in up form today.
Testing Accessibility

The Worker

Quote from: ziggysego on November 19, 2010, 01:15:35 PM
I see the Gaelic Life are celebrating their 200th Edition today. Great to see it last to this length. Some good articles in it today. The Hallion is in up form today.

I don't see why the persist with this drivel, otherwise a good read.