EXCLUSIVE NEWS: Tyrone GAA - SoN is Back!

Started by filthylittlebeast, September 01, 2008, 10:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glenullinabu

i think this is a big mistake - who wants to be a dissenting voice in the changing room at this stage even though its bound to cause resentment

rrhf

Thrilled as I was to make the all Ireland final, i had very real doubts that we could win an All Ireland without son - now we have that additional amoury - I believe we are the real deal.  I had heard this some weeks back that he was back in the loop and was shocked that he wasnt togged out against Dublin. Harte has took Canavn back, he will have measured this decision, Stevie will have measured this decision - absolutely fantastic news.  Harte's man management with Stevie had left me with real doubts, now I know how calculated this comeback was, I salute his genius once again.  Stevie welcome home brethren, we are thrilled to have you back.  Slaughter the prized cow and cut that the man the finest steak in the land, for he needs energy, for he has important work to do.  

Over the Bar

STEVIE. IF YOU ARE READING THIS CAN I HAVE YOUR TICKET??  PM ME!!

full back

Ziiggy has to get the scoop of the year.

One question: did you know all along he was coming back & your vehement denials were just a smokescreen ;)

Onion Bag

Well lads apaarantely he has done a U Turn and will resume training tonight with the rest of the squad, As an Armagh man i think it be littles the whole squad, there has been a bond built thoroughout the year and someone new could rock the boat. Dont get me wrong SON is an exceptional talent, but i reall dont think Tyrone need him at this stage to clinch the 3rd All ireland,
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Norf Tyrone

Geezus lads Ziggy is Mickey Harte!

Hello Mickey woo hoo.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Onion Bag

As an Armagh man i think it be littles the whole squad, there has been a bond built thoroughout the year and someone new could rock the boat. Dont get me wrong SON is an exceptional talent, but i reall dont think Tyrone need him at this stage to clinch the 3rd All ireland
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

ziggysego

With the boost Kerry will get with Galvin and O'Se, it's great that we in Tyrone have taken the wind out of that sail with the return of SoN.
Testing Accessibility

rrhf

Listen Stevie is and will laways be a Tyrone legend, Even if only for that peace of mind penalty and lets face it Kerry have been conceding them  ;)  lets put it like this hes a better full forward than Donaghy and Walsh so he should slip back in there very nicely.   

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: rrhf on September 04, 2008, 08:50:29 AM
Listen Stevie is and will laways be a Tyrone legend, Even if only for that peace of mind penalty and lets face it Kerry have been conceding them  ;)  lets put it like this hes a better full forward than Donaghy and Walsh so he should slip back in there very nicely.   

I'd take Donaghy first!

billy the kid

Seen it on the BBC1 news this morning Onion, cant understand it myself. He is a brilliant player but I dont think they need him at this stage and as you say he could even rock the boat.
If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!

Over the Bar

QuoteI'd take Donaghy first!

Two very differnt players obviously so comparisons are a bit nonsensical, however if it's scores on the board you want (from every angle) Stevie would get the nod.

ziggysego

Now that the BBC have confirmed it, I shall be expecting a wordy apology for the lack of trust in me. Don't you all know my word is gospel!
Testing Accessibility

Final Whistle

Midfield is going grand, not winning the clean kickouts but our hoovers dooher, jordan and co ensure we win our fair share. I propose a threeman diamond inside line;

T McGuigan

Sean                              Stevie

The drool is running down my beard in anticipation. Tom O'Sullivan is supposedly having counselling at the thought of it!!!!

billy the kid

Quote from: ziggysego on September 04, 2008, 08:57:43 AM
Now that the BBC have confirmed it, I shall be expecting a wordy apology for the lack of trust in me. Don't you all know my word is gospel!

Sorry Ziggy but I just thought You were acting the Joker with us... ::) ::) :D
If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!