EXCLUSIVE NEWS: Tyrone GAA - SoN is Back!

Started by filthylittlebeast, September 01, 2008, 10:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

An Fear Rua

Its Grim up North

filthylittlebeast

Ha ha ha ! that's an excellent pic !! very good !!  ;D ;D ;D 

Here did anyone see the Belfast Telegraph's sport review the other day? talking about getting the story wrong !!!  It talked about how Cavanagh had a back injury after playing last weeks semi final to Sligo !! HOW WRONG !!! 1. it was a hand injury !  2. They weren't playing SLIGO !!  Shouldn't these reporters try to get their stories straight before publishing the news??!! typical journalism..... !!  :-\

Final Whistle

i read it also and it stated how kerry would be afraid to play tyrone as they had never beaten tyrone in a final before!!! :D :D

change had to will and before to again :-* :-*

filthylittlebeast

i dunno.... reporters eh.... !!! When Tyrone beats Kerry the same reporter will probably come out with some headline that Kerry beat Armagh or something equally as daft !!!!!

Any word of when the tickets are coming out???

Down Gael

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: filthylittlebeast on September 05, 2008, 10:32:10 AM
Ha ha ha ! that's an excellent pic !! very good !!  ;D ;D ;D 

Here did anyone see the Belfast Telegraph's sport review the other day? talking about getting the story wrong !!!  It talked about how Cavanagh had a back injury after playing last weeks semi final to Sligo !! HOW WRONG !!! 1. it was a hand injury !  2. They weren't playing SLIGO !!  Shouldn't these reporters try to get their stories straight before publishing the news??!! typical journalism..... !!  :-\

To be fair - it was widely reported that Sean hurt his back as well as his hand

From the Beeb

QuoteTyrone manager Mickey Harte is confident that Sean Cavanagh will be fit to play in the All-Ireland SFC Final against Kerry on 21 September.

Cavanagh was forced off in the second half of Sunday's semi-final win over Wexford because of a back injury and he also dislocated a finger in the game.

filthylittlebeast

Down Gael : why would i be back at school? I only left it 10 years ago ! get a life  and stop getting personal ! this is a discussion board for GAA only !!

filthylittlebeast

I didn't realise he had injured his back also ! I thought it was just a hand injury.  He's got the all clear though for the 21st so all in all it looks like Tyrone will have a great line up on the day !!  Mickey is hoping for a triple and wouldn't it be great if they succeeded !!

filthylittlebeast

Quote from: Onion Bag on September 05, 2008, 09:21:19 AM
Listen lads and ladies, im not trying to wind anyone up slag, but does anyone think that from a personal point, Stevie O Neill is glory Hunter, the lad is a top notch footballer, one of the best. but he opted out at the start of the year, then Tyrone get to the All Ireland final and he comes crawling back. and Mickey Harte and the Tyrone Panel are 100% right to welcome him back with open arms, but as a person i think he is making a dick out of himself

Yes I agree Stephen O'Neill is one of the best footballers bar Peter Canavan.  He only opted out at the start of the year because he kept getting so many injuries and it wasn't fair to the team or to himself to keep playing which could have made the injuries worse.  He did the correct thing.  He respectfully retired from the football and nursed himself back to full health and he is in top notch form now so its only fair that he should be allowed back to the team for the Final.  He didn't come crawling back.  Various sources have said O'Neill constantly denied rumors of a return and it was the squad who finally got him to come back and why the hell shouldn't he? He has played fantastic football for the County for many years and why shouldn't he have one last shot of the AI ?  He's getting on age wise now so this could be his last AI.   :-[ :o

nrico2006

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

loughshore lad

Quote from: Drumanee 1 on September 05, 2008, 03:03:36 PM
Quote from: nrico2006 on September 05, 2008, 03:01:35 PM
He is only 27, hardly getting on.

29 in november

He cant be 29 in November, he played minor football in 1998 so do the maths  ;)

corn02

Quote from: nrico2006 on September 05, 2008, 03:01:35 PM
He is only 27, hardly getting on.

Any chance of you apologising for your reamrk on McConville.

Our Nail Loney

Irish News today says he was born in nov 1980...

Drumanee 1