Mayo v Tyrone AI Minor Final

Started by REDCOL, August 31, 2008, 04:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

small white mayoman

can't get to the match to day  :( good luck to the boys today it should be a cracker
All Ireland Champions 2006 & 2007

Tyrone Dreamer

Hopefully we can pull off the double today. I expect us to be outnumbered in terms of support today which is a bit disappointing considering the current buzz in the county. Would be a great achievement for Tyrone to win this and hopefully the lads will perform to their best. Thought Mayo looked slightly the better team last week.

supersub

Quote from: Take Your Points on September 27, 2008, 09:23:40 AM
Supersub, please read the mods thread on unfounded allegations and then remove your post.  You have no first hand evidence for your post.
Done, but dont think this is fair, A LOT of stuff bein said on another thread which is insulting (to many people) and posted by people who clearly have no evidence and are going on 2nd or 3rd party hearsay. Dont see anyone sayn anythin about removin posts there though. I know what i said was true 2!

Zapatista

Go to that thread and request the posts be removed by posting or by PM. I don't think he was having a go at ye more so keeping us all out of trouble.

supersub

ok sorry, i was just sayn cuz i thought it was a bit harsh!

Zulu

The match is on RTE and will be in english, happy days. Oh and best of luck to both teams if it's half as good as the drawn game it'll be a cracker.

Zapatista

All the best to the Tyrone lads today.

mayo51

looks like the game will be delayed for 15 minutes due to the large crowd still coming in to the ground. looks like the mayo supporters have travelled in huge numbers.

From the Bunker

Feared for this once the venue was named. With the tide of support for this Mayo side within the county and Tyrones natural high of the week, Sligo or Breffini seemed the logical venues. More upset fans beckons!

Carmen Stateside

Carmen Stateside

Cheers! They are showing delayed coverage over here (ny) at 12 but could not wait!

FL/MAYO

FL/MAYO

Ref getting slated on Mid west...

imtommygunn

The ref is spoiling the game altogether. Not doing tyrone many favours either.(This is coming from a neutral...)