Tyrone v Kerry All Ireland Final 2008

Started by Seany, August 31, 2008, 08:19:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: Gaffer on October 17, 2008, 09:30:38 PM
Quote from: ardmhachaabu on October 17, 2008, 05:04:21 PM
billy the kid You should try reading your own posts for arrogance.  There is nothing I have said that was arrogant.  I criticised a Tyronie for their arrogance in the way he was talking about Tyrone going to beat Kerry again if they don't change their ways.  Anyone bigging up their own team at this time of year is arrogant.  Not even the Kerry ones are doing that.

gaffer, there is nothing in it to be jealous about  8)

It does comes across like that!!!!!!
Only to stupid Tyronies gaffer, only to stupid Tyronies...  :D
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on October 17, 2008, 10:09:31 PM
Only to stupid Tyronies gaffer, only to stupid Tyronies...  :D

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on October 17, 2008, 10:01:29 PM
Another Tyronie who can't even read.  What sort of teachers do you have there anyway?  ;)

Oh, how bitter those apples!  :P

Never mind, one day (when you grow up) you might have three SAMs too. Then again, maybe not  :D
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on October 17, 2008, 10:11:05 PM
Quote from: ardmhachaabu on October 17, 2008, 10:01:29 PM
Another Tyronie who can't even read.  What sort of teachers do you have there anyway?  ;)

You're an extremely bitter person. I remember your mean-spirited comments about Tyrone before the final, and you're simply continuing in the same begrudging vein now. Grow up, please.

Actually... that was a reference to an Armagh punter on the board.  Just goes to show you what Tyronies are really like.  Paranoia does mean they are all out to get you, eh?

The world doesn't revolve around youse

By the way, if I want to say mean-spirited things about Tyrone at any time of the year, I am entitled to, just as Tyronies are entitled to say disparaging things about Armagh.

So, stop your whinging.
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on October 17, 2008, 10:16:19 PM
So, stop your whinging.

Whinging!  ;D Couldn't be happier  ;D Though your like put the icing on the cake -- great to know that we wind such up! And thanks for that, by the way!

Quote from: hardstation on October 17, 2008, 10:17:01 PM
QuoteNever mind, one day (when you grow up) you might have three SAMs too.
Who is doing replica copies of Sam?

Ssssh!... don't be so cruel... then again... do!  ;) :D

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on October 17, 2008, 10:19:12 PM
[You're an extremely bitter person. I remember your mean-spirited comments about Tyrone before the final, and you're simply continuing in the same begrudging vein now. Grow up, please.

Umm, you might have edited but I caught it first time round.

You are a moaning whinger.

Stop yapping, please.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Yeah, I'm so stupid, and so utterly devastated that you were so clever! Ah shucks!

ONeill

Got talking to the MOTM in the AIF in 03 today. Said to him that I totally wrote you off after Down. He laughed and said that there was good reason to but small signs were there that it could possibly come together. Most notably, he claimed that the fitness training was at its most extreme this year, more so than any other year. It made up for the perhaps lessening of quality up front.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: hardstation on October 17, 2008, 10:25:09 PM
I was referring to Tyrone having 3 Sams.
Then again, I can't work out what your smilies mean.

Lean ar aghaidh! Agus na bac leis na biotáille meitilí.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: ONeill on October 17, 2008, 10:26:25 PM
Got talking to the MOTM in the AIF in 03 today. Said to him that I totally wrote you off after Down. He laughed and said that there was good reason to but small signs were there that it could possibly come together. Most notably, he claimed that the fitness training was at its most extreme this year, more so than any other year. It made up for the perhaps lessening of quality up front.

Not surprised by that ONeill, the improvement as the season progressed was awesome, and he was the difference in the second half in the final. Feargal Mc Cann has worked wonders there.

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on October 17, 2008, 10:29:12 PM
Quote from: hardstation on October 17, 2008, 10:25:09 PM
I was referring to Tyrone having 3 Sams.
Then again, I can't work out what your smilies mean.

Lean ar aghaidh! Agus na bac leis na biotáille meitilí.
haha umm tá mé féin líofa i nGaeilge  8)

ONeill

Gavin Devlin
Fay Devlin
Chris Lawn
Stephen Lawn
Brian McGuigan
Frank McGuigan
Tommy McGuigan?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ardmhachaabu

We will see if his pre-season bravado is matched up on the day, which is months away at the moment

Gaffer

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on October 17, 2008, 10:43:46 PM
We will see if his pre-season bravado is matched up on the day, which is months away at the moment

Jesus. you are a bitter wee Armagh man.
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on October 17, 2008, 10:35:18 PM

Iontach ar fad is ea tú, nach ea?!

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on October 18, 2008, 12:26:47 AM
Quote from: ardmhachaabu on October 17, 2008, 10:35:18 PM

Iontach ar fad is ea tú, nach ea?!
Nah, ni hea.  Ta mé ag cur in iúil duit mach mbeidh tú abálta a bheith do mo chúlcaint agus mé ar an bhord seo.  Sin an rud go díreach.  An dtuigeann tú anois mé?