Tyrone v Kerry All Ireland Final 2008

Started by Seany, August 31, 2008, 08:19:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magickingdom

thats desperate news, very sad to hear. may he RIP

ziggysego

Terrible news and tomorrow's game seems unimportant now. My heart goes out to the Devine Family. RIP
Testing Accessibility

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: ziggysego on September 20, 2008, 08:11:36 PM
Terrible news and tomorrow's game seems unimportant now. My heart goes out to the Devine Family. RIP
I echo those sentiments.
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Agreed, thoughts are with John and his family.

Doire abú

Agree wholeheartedly. RIP.

Terrible news.

mournerambler

Deepest sympathy to the Devine family & Gaels of Tyrone RIP.

D4S

Had just heard this was true and logged on to have it confirmed here, so sad for John's family, may he rest in peace!
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

downredblack

Absolutely terrible news, God rest the poor man .

Football means little in the face of news like that , but I really wish you the best tomorrow .

Onion Bag

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

FermPundit

Awful news. My thoughts and prayers are with John and the Devine family tonight.
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

Tyrones own

Thoughts and prayers with John and family at this dreadful time, RIP
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

milltown row

terrible news, as all gaels are thinking about tomorrows game i'm sure they will spare a thought/prayer for the Devine family.

casts a shadow over the game but i'm sure Mickey Harte has the ability to galvinise the team and re-focus them

Jinxy

Just saw this announced at the start of Up for the Match. Very sad news.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Minder

I hope Tyrone win tomorrow as the free staters are arrogant hoors towards the humble nordie...........13/8 is a steal.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"