8. Hughes Mellon
9. McGinley
10. Dooher
11. B McGuigan
12. Joe McMahon
13. McCullagh
14. Cavanagh
15. T McGuigan

And the switch straighaway will involve Gormley going to full-back on Donaghy, McMahon moving over to mark Walsh, and Gourley going to CHB. I imagine Hub and Cavanagh will do a bit of switching around during the game, and that McCullagh won't spent a whole big amount of time in the corner.

I think that's the team alright maybe with the exception of Mellon along side McGinley if he's fit to go,
I do expect to see a lot of tactical switches going on in the first 10 mins, a big test for Pat O'Shea,
this one might well come down to the calls made on the line

I agree with our last statement...and no better man in the country than The Beard!

Over the Bar

QuoteHow many subs (not including blood subs) can you make in senior chamionship football?

5 Sams

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on September 17, 2008, 09:05:32 PM
QuoteI'm a Down man who will be there cheering Tyrone on to the final whistle

Are there any Downmen that have not jumped on the Tyrone bandwagon ? 
Its one thing to support another team from your province but some of the biggest Tyrone cheerleaders on here seem to be from Down. Its quite pathetic...have ye no pride at all ?

Anseo
The Aristocrat Years

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: 5 Sams on September 18, 2008, 11:41:14 AM

Its one thing to support another team from your province but some of the biggest Tyrone cheerleaders on here seem to be from Down. Its quite pathetic...have ye no pride at all ?

Anseo

You're just prevented someone having either an apoplectic fit or a cardiac arrest, maith thú.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

D4S

Mike sorry I should have put brackets and explained my life story for you!!!

I will be there cheering Tyrone on as I will be getting married to a Tyrone girl in 2weeks, we have a house bought in Tyrone which I will be moving into on return from my honeymoon, and I spend a lot of time up there and have many Tyrone friends.    I don't know anyone in Kerry at all I'm not getting married to a Kerry girl, therefore I won't be moving there, and I also don't spend anytime there(although we did holiday there last year),  so is it ok if I cheer Tyrone on as opposed to Kerry???
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

D4S

May I also add that my future wife and I fell out at both the Down v Tyrone games this year in Omagh and Newry ;D!
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

Hardy

Having considered the plaintiff's submissions, it is the decision of this tribunal that he has failed to disprove the charge of bandwaggoning. This judge married a Louth woman but doesn't support the wee footballers; he lives in Cork but is a vehement anti-langer; he owns a dog but doesn't bark.

D4S

Ah come on Hardy!!

All circumstances have to be taken into consideration.  It is a matter of who I would prefer to see winning in this instance alone!
In last years ulster final I wanted Monaghan to win.  If tyrone were playing for example FERMANAGH in an all ireland final I would like to see them win...All things considered for this final I will be cheering Tyrone!

Fear ón Srath Bán

An appeal shall be launched forthwith on the strict assertion of apples being compared to oranges (or Meath people being compared to anyone else). The judge, being a Meath man, surely invalidates himself and his summing up by dint of that very fact, given that anyone, anything or otherwise, can surely be extracted from Meath, but Meath can never be extracted from aforementioned object. Such therefore would surely render this as egregious an example of a miscarriage of justice as could possibly exist, obviously.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

D4S

Quote from: Hardy on September 18, 2008, 02:50:08 PM
Having considered the plaintiff's submissions, it is the decision of this tribunal that he has failed to disprove the charge of bandwaggoning. This judge married a Louth woman but doesn't support the wee footballers; he lives in Cork but is a vehement anti-langer; he owns a dog but doesn't bark.

I bet if they were playing Dublin, Kerry, Cork etc you would want the wee county to win!

Hardy

This tribunal takes a very dim view of back-chat from the dock and will not at all tolerate comments from the public gallery, particularly when it is perished with the cold up here. If there are any more unseemly outbursts I will ask the bailiff to clear the court. Take him down.

The GAA

That's pathetic D4S. you may have some reason to not mind seeing some county win rather than another but actively crediting these superficial circumstances as justification for adopting another county is pathetic. i suppose you support down, man u, munster, celtic and tyrone but aren't sure in which particular order?

D4S

I'm not adopting another county whatsoever it is a case of who I would most like to win and yes I will cheer for Tyrone, but I will always be a Down man through and through!

If you want me to rank my teams it would be my club first, then Down not overly bothered about soccer ;D

If I get you guys tickets for sunday could i get off with just a community service order...or even a suspended sentence?
I have my 2 for myself and the mrs to be all sorted ;)

The GAA

you'll cheer for tyrone?

i cheer only for my club, county and woman stripping...

ONeill

I'm going for another unchanged line-up on paper tonight with Holmes named and O'Neill not.

McMen - Just - Gourl
Harte - Gorm - Jord
Holmes - McGin
Doo - McGuig - Joe
McCull - Cav - McGuig

However, the team that lines out may veer from that slightly.

Hearing fierce rumours at the minute that Audi Hamilton was seen running up and down Scotch St in Dungannon and is fighting fit.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.