Tyrone v Kerry All Ireland Final 2008

Started by Seany, August 31, 2008, 08:19:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onion Bag

More Like Bosco (Im going to move it over to the GAALOOKALIKES PAGE)
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Gabriel_Hurl

edited: to add Gourley

Zapatista

:o

Darwin was right.

How do you like those apples Benedict?

The Iceman

Rumour has it Ricey has already been cast for the Hills Have Eyes part 4
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

brokencrossbar1

Hurl take that abomination down, it is scary the poor wee ones on here. 

I am torn over this game.  Being an Armagh man I want to see as much pain and suffering cast down on Tyrone as possible, FFS they have one more AI and that bugs the shit put of me.  Also I have always enjoyed beating the players from Tyrone at school and club levels down through the years and it is very hard to let that go.

The flip side though is with my place of residence now in Langerland I am being imbued with so much hatred if Yerra land that it is starting to seep into my subconsciousness.  I have no real distaste for Kerry but the effect of living here it is subliminal and there is a growing urge to shout "get out of it ye animal ye" to complete strangers with Kerry flags hanging from the sticks on their car windows.  Also I work with a number of Kerry folk and although they talk away and say good things about Armagh, I know they are saying inside themselves "fecking Nordie hallion, bringing that bastardisation into our game and stopping us winning 10 in a row, along with those other nordie midgets".

So what do I do???  Thank god for the Ryder Cup is all I say as I can shout "get in the hole" to the TV as opposed to BC junior whenever he is being a brat(which is becoming more often than not recently as he gets closer to teenagedoom, humpy wee git)

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on September 16, 2008, 05:39:47 PMHurl take that abomination down, it is scary the poor wee ones on here. 

No chance  :D :D :D

Jinxy

Joe McMahon looks like he's just been rescued by the crew of a Filpino shrimp boat, after floating on an oil drum in the South China Sea for 3 weeks.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

SuperDooperCooper

Forecasting the future based on one game is ridiculous.
A Kerry win will give us a three in a row, a loss gives us 4 all-Ireland in the decade with one more year to go.
In 2005, Kerry Football was dead and buried, the media said, us soft southerners ere finished for good and glory, well until 2006 & 2007.
The Same in 2003 yet Sam came home with us in 2004.
Tyrone will still be serious contenders in 2009 if they lose because they have the footballers.
On another note those Tyrone boys look dangerous, one looks like he may have a bird's nest in that beard.  

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Quote from: SuperDooperCooper on September 16, 2008, 05:55:13 PM
Forecasting the future based on one game is ridiculous.
A Kerry win will give us a three in a row, a loss gives us 4 all-Ireland in the decade with one more year to go.
In 2005, Kerry Football was dead and buried, the media said, us soft southerners ere finished for good and glory, well until 2006 & 2007.
The Same in 2003 yet Sam came home with us in 2004.
Tyrone will still be serious contenders in 2009 if they lose because they have the footballers.
On another note those Tyrone boys look dangerous, one looks like he may have a bird's nest in that beard. 

Agreed, to me this "team of the decade" stuff and this being the game which makes or breaks either team is nonsense. Tyrone hadnt won an All-Ireland till this decade so whatever happens on Sunday (and in 2009) this team will rightfully go down in history as a great Tyrone team. The fact they achieved these successes in spite of terrible tragedy affecting the panel twice will IMO make history judge this as a special team. On the Kerry side of it they have 4 All Ireland's this decade whatever happens, thats enough to ensure their place in the history books. They will want to beat Tyrone to get that particular monkey off their backs but if they dont the 4 Sams is still a pretty tidy consolation ;D.

The bearded lads are looking good, I think Joey is moving towards a stage 12 there!

Puckoon

Quote from: Jinxy on September 16, 2008, 05:53:32 PM
Joe McMahon looks like he's just been rescued by the crew of a Filpino shrimp boat, after floating on an oil drum in the South China Sea for 3 weeks.

He was - he was in serious training.

tyssam5

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on September 16, 2008, 04:44:39 PM

edited: to add Gourley

This is chastening lesson to me. Next time a bearded tr**p asks me for money in the street he is going to get some, at least until next Sunday anyway.

tyssam5

Seriously you can't say tr**p? This f**king place is getting bastarding, cuntly ridiculous!

imtommygunn

Could Mulligan not even bleach th'on beard.

Kerry Mike

If its true that Tyrone are not shaving until they win Sam, McMahon and co will be tripping over their beards in a few years time by the time they win it again  ;)

At least it improves McMenimen looks, he was an ugly looking bollix up to now with a face that not even a mother could love.

2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football