Tyrone v Kerry All Ireland Final 2008

Started by Seany, August 31, 2008, 08:19:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bensars

Quote from: Gaffer on September 13, 2008, 09:33:14 PM
Any Tyrone supporters got any details on any GAA chat shows on tihs coming week. I know there is one in the Moy some night but dont know if it is sold out or if you even need tickets. And is there any other shows anywhere?

Drumragh Sarsfields hold theirs in Sallys on thursday night. Panelists include Joe Brolly, Martin Mc Hugh and Paudi O Shea.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Aaron Boone

Tyrone spies will be listening in to the GAA gossip at Listowel races this coming week

redcard

Quote from: Gaffer on September 13, 2008, 09:33:14 PM
Any Tyrone supporters got any details on any GAA chat shows on tihs coming week. I know there is one in the Moy some night but dont know if it is sold out or if you even need tickets. And is there any other shows anywhere?

johnpower

Very impressive line ups .How many of these will happen through out  the week ?

leenie

any on thursday night as i will be back in homestead then!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

tyrone86

Quote from: leenie on September 13, 2008, 10:42:18 PM
any on thursday night as i will be back in homestead then!

Two in Omagh on Thursday  - Sally's and the Terrace and both are on the radio as far as I know - Highland and Q101

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

johnpower

Just flicking through the papers no real good insights to next weeks match ."Piseoga " feature again .Is Gerry McDermott involved with Tyrone or have they got rid of him?

On_the_Couch

Hardly worth Tyrone's time turning up next Sunday, according to Liam Hayes - he must be sick of listening to Kerry's whinging everytime he slags them off.

johnpower

Quote from: On_the_Couch on September 14, 2008, 03:18:57 PM
Hardly worth Tyrone's time turning up next Sunday, according to Liam Hayes - he must be sick of listening to Kerry's whinging everytime he slags them off.

Hardly worth Kerry`s time turning up if Hayes is backing us .Expect to see mass exodus on Sunday if Kerry lose the the Toss .

bignifanatic

Heres hoping the British team can win the game. Long Live Ulster. :)

Jinxy

I do agree with Hayes when he says Kerry should not be compared with Kilkenny. Kerry are nowhere near as far ahead of the chasing pack as the Cats are.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

johnpower

Quote from: Jinxy on September 14, 2008, 06:14:04 PM
I do agree with Hayes when he says Kerry should not be compared with Kilkenny. Kerry are nowhere near as far ahead of the chasing pack as the Cats are.

Footbal is much closer indeed Kerry can only be regarded as level with the pack at present . Mr Hayes does not think much of any football team in the past 20 years . I keep waiting for his analysis of the curent state of Meath football

Main Street

Jinxy , the way I am reading it, is before this Championship or just after last years AI win, Hayes said that this Kerry team were not a great team but when pressed by the interviewer he said if they win a 3 in a row they could be regarded as a great team like the last Kerry 3 in a row.
Basically Kerry would have to do the 3 in a row.

Today something has shifted ::) they won't be a great treble team should they win because they don't compare to Kilkenny's 3 in a row  ???

Then at the end he backtracks on the merits of a Kerry  3 in a row, that if they do win, it reflects badly on the standards of the modern game.
Would his world cave in if he had to admit to a failure?

http://www.tribune.ie/sport/gaelic-football/article/2008/sep/14/three-not-of-a-kind/