Tyrone v Kerry All Ireland Final 2008

Started by Seany, August 31, 2008, 08:19:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

ONeill

I'll fight ye. Skylon. 20th. 8pm. No animals.

time ticking away

O Neill is right, that one is crap. I like the ay up one before it though
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

ziggysego

Quote from: ONeill on September 06, 2008, 12:29:30 AM
I'll fight ye. Skylon. 20th. 8pm. No animals.

What about nails and sharp objects?
Testing Accessibility

Over the Bar

I'd be surprised if Mickey vaired too much from the winning starting 15 v Dub & v Wexford just to accomodate Stevie.  Big Sean to start at FF again.

ziggysego

SoN won't be starting, it wouldn't be fair to the players that were there all year. I do believe he will be on the bench though as an impact sub. Likely to come on after Galvin.

Hard to know who will be dropped though. My guess would either be Mulgrew or Mulligan.. probably Mulgrew.
Testing Accessibility

Baile an tuaigh

Can't see Sean Cavanagh moving from full forward either. Thought he built up a lot of muscle this year to fit that roll. 

omagh_gael

awh ziggy u must be pullin my leg, that was awful!! Hard to beat the boogie men for an AI warm up tune, sally's wouldn't be the same without it lol so do we think 4, 9 an 11 will change from last Sunday? I'm just glad I don't have to pick the team! If I was MH I'd be puttin out the same 15, we got the back up on the bench to come in to help out, still feel stevie will play a bit part on 21st but wat excites me the most is that he's back for the foreseeable future, can only be good for Tyrone football! Well anyway I'm saying a prayer that a ticket lands in my lap like 05 but I hope it's another classic an the craic's mighty in the next 15 days, good luck to Kerry an tyrone! Tir Eoghain Abu!  

Mike Sheehy

QuoteLooking  forward to your reprise come the 22nd September!    (And don't go absent please!)

wow, you lads really expect to win dont you...

ONeill

Guillem2

Talking is an overrated way of communicating.

sam03/05

Quote from: ziggysego on September 06, 2008, 12:39:36 AM
SoN won't be starting, it wouldn't be fair to the players that were there all year. I do believe he will be on the bench though as an impact sub. Likely to come on after Galvin.

Hard to know who will be dropped though. My guess would either be Mulgrew or Mulligan.. probably Mulgrew.

no chance of that happening, both still offer a lot if introduced from the bench. I think the man to drop out of the squad will be Jonny Curran not much need for three keepers as two will suffice.

Fuzzman

Quotewow, you lads really expect to win dont you...

Did you like the way ye side stepped you there KM.

Everyone totally ignored ya. You'll see a lot more side steps on Sunday weeks,

Nah maybe your right. We'll just show up to clap ye up the steps.

Mike Sheehy

Its Mike Sheehy not Kerry Mike........10am in the morning is a bit early to be drunk isn't it  (or maybe late by Tyrone standards) ?  get your act together ffs.