Kernan the new Ulster Manager

Started by Uladh, August 30, 2008, 05:28:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uladh

http://ulster.gaa.ie/2008/08/29/joe-kernan-announced-as-ulster-manager/

At last nights Comhairle Uladh CCC meeting, the Provincial management teams were discussed.
Joe Kernan was appointed as the Manager of the Ulster Football team, following on from the extremely successful term of Brian McEniff.
Joe has immense experience where he led his club, Crossmaglen Rangers and his county, Armagh to All Ireland titles.  Joe also represented Ulster in his playing days.

The Ulster Hurling Management team of Dominic McKinley and Terence McNaughton were also re-appointed at last nights meeting.

T Fearon

That should mean that the Ulster team next year will consist of 12 South Armagh men and three others ;D

Orior

I actually remember when this competition meant something :(
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Over the Bar

Isn't it nice of the GAA to give Armagh ppl something to occupy their minds other than Tyrone being in the AIF?

J70

Quote from: AFS on September 01, 2008, 12:58:17 PM
Nice of Brian McEniff to give someone else a go after all these years.

I'd always assumed McEniff was doing them a favour as no one else was particularly interested.

ExiledGael

This years Inter-pros are being held over the same period as the compromise rules series in Australia. Continuing disgraceful treatment of what I think could be a great competition.
Don't know how the GAA manager to get Martin Donnelly to keep investing his money in this.

pintsofguinness

what happened on the other JK thread  ???
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Arthur

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 01, 2008, 07:24:00 PM

Some sick "rumour" going round today as to the state of JK's health due to Tyrone reaching another AIF - very sick and strange as I'm sure JK wishes Tyrone all the best in the final and is happy they are there like most Ulster folk are.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Arthur on September 01, 2008, 07:27:22 PM

Some sick "rumour" going round today as to the state of JK's health due to Tyrone reaching another AIF - very sick and strange as I'm sure JK wishes Tyrone all the best in the final and is happy they are there like most Ulster folk are.
Ah I see.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Donagh

Quote from: Arthur on September 01, 2008, 07:27:22 PM

Just got a text about it there myself. I suppose there's an hilarious punchline to come if I respond to it. 

Bacon

There's some sad, sick people about.
Down Championships Prediction League Winner 2009

Minder

Was Nashville banned, in fairness he did start the thread but there were a few others had heard a similar rumour.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Yes I Would

That rumour has been doing the rounds all day. In fairness i think it was an honest mistake from Nashville.

Apparently someone has passed away of a similar sounding name.

filthylittlebeast

No offence like but is Big Joe not a bit unfit to be managing a team?? The poor guy could drop at any second.... actions speak louder than words so maybe he should start taking a bit of exercise with the lads... would do him the world of good..... !!!  :P :P

machaman

Yes defo rumours doing the rounds about illness.  Lets hope they are wrong