Everybody hates us

Started by Mike Sheehy, August 24, 2008, 08:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Sheehy

Brilliant !   

To be honest I was a bit worried before the game about motivation and was also worriied after the game because I was wondering if we really could motivate ourselves to play Cork yet again having thrown the game away.

However, a week of Kerry hating by the rest of the country is just what we need. It'll keep the lads fired up.

I hope ye wont let us down lads..we are depending on ye !

orangeman

:D ;D ;D

We love Kerry ! We love Kerry !!!!!

KERRY, KERRY, KERRY,KERRY,KERRY,KERRY,KERRY !!!  ;) :D

Mike Sheehy

oh, and we robbed the Mayo minors as well.

bastards we are, so we are

orangeman

KERRY.KERRY,KERRY,KERRY,KERRY,KERRY,KERRY,KERRY,KEERY.

KERRY.KERRY,KERRY,KERRY,KERRY,KERRY,KERRY,KERRY,KEERY

Star Spangler

Yous looked shite today right enough.

Pangurban

I dont hate youse Mike, but i think youse have cause for concern, if youse cant put the ball over the bar given the time, space and freedom you had today, how will you do it when 3 or 4 Tyrone men are in your face.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Everybody hates us more (so they do)!
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

orangeman

comethekingdom

35 is the reason they all hate us and they will nit pick and slag us to try and drag us down especially our northern bretheren cos they just cant like or admire class and success. Anyway MS is right. Keep it up boys. It justs motivates us more (see what how our boys reacted when the warhorse was sent off?)

Tim Buzaglo

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on August 24, 2008, 09:04:45 PM

Strange that!  Can you put forward a reason why? Can't really say it's because of the two All Irelands as you have been the most unpopular Ulster county since long before 2001!
Will we ever see another one?

tyssam5

Quote from: comethekingdom on August 24, 2008, 11:02:02 PM

35 is the reason they all hate us and they will nit pick and slag us to try and drag us down especially our northern bretheren cos they just cant like or admire class and success. Anyway MS is right. Keep it up boys. It justs motivates us more (see what how our boys reacted when the warhorse was sent off?)

;D ;D ;D ;D
Fair play to you comethekingdom, only a Kerryman could lecture people on 'class' after today!

ONeill

Quote from: Tim Buzaglo on August 24, 2008, 11:13:24 PM

Strange that!  Can you put forward a reason why? Can't really say it's because of the two All Irelands as you have been the most unpopular Ulster county since long before 2001!

Hugo Duncan, Philomena Begley, Tyrone Tom, Malachi Cush, President Ulysses Grant, Tom McGurk, Pearce O'Neill, Kieran Donaghy, Flann O'Brien, Brian O'Flynn, Myles na gCopaleen, Brian O'Nolan, Dr Sigerson.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

the green man

Quote from: ONeill link=topic=9099.msg362435#msg362435 date=1219616544
Hugo Duncan, Philomena Begley, Tyrone Tom, Malachi Cush.
/quote]

Four massive reasons, right there.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Tim Buzaglo on August 24, 2008, 11:13:24 PM

Just to continue on ONeill's list: Woodrow Wilson, Dr. Hugh Auchinleck, Benedict Kiely, Paul Brady, Ulster-American Folk Park, Unbearable beauty of the south Sperrins, Unbearable beauty of everywhere else, River Strule, River Mourne, Eileen Donaghy, 34 more SAMs.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

armaghniac

QuoteHugo Duncan, Philomena Begley, Tyrone Tom, Malachi Cush, President Ulysses Grant, Tom McGurk, Pearce O'Neill, Kieran Donaghy, Flann O'Brien, Brian O'Flynn, Myles na gCopaleen, Brian O'Nolan, Dr Sigerson.

Does that include the guy that wrote Teddy Bear's picnic?

Anyhow we don't hate Kerry, we are just disappointed that they dive like Tyrone.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B