2008 Ulster Club Championships

Started by Our Nail Loney, August 22, 2008, 11:22:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

Quote from: mcivor88 on December 13, 2008, 12:06:23 PM
Enda Muldoon has broken a bone in his foot

Niall McCusker is in bed sick!!!!

Shamrocks are finished!!! :(

He's big enough and strong enough to run eound with the bed on his back.
;)

I think both will play alright.

orangeman

There is news alright o the Derry thread that big Enda has broken an ankle - it would be a bad blow to Ballinderry if it were true.

tyrone exile

yeh jus heard first hand that theres no way muldoon will be playing, mc cusker has been in bed all day with the flu, so he appears to be doubhtful!

brokencrossbar1

Muldoon's foot is broken and he is definitely out.  McCusker will play.  It's a pity, but that is how the game goes.  It can work both ways.  It can be a motivating factor for the Ballinderry team, but it will be a huge loss either way.  15 against 15 no matter what at the throw in.

Nervous about this one.

mountainboii

If Cross were playing Phelim Bradys B team you'd still be talking up the chances of an upset BCB.  ;)

Cross have to be big favourites for me against a Muldoonless Ballinderry.

brokencrossbar1

Phelim Brady's can play ball on their day :P

I think Cross can win, and they are favourites, but I would still have serious respect for Ballinderry as they showed in the drawn game they have the quality that has been our trade mark, never quit.  This is not something you can coach into lads, ye either have it or you don't.  It will win you a lot more games than many think.

I hope more than anything it is as good a game as the last one and that the best team wins.

orangeman

Any one know what happened to Enda ?

brokencrossbar1

carrying a bed out of a cousins house and it fell on his foot apparently.  Broke a bone in his foot.

orangeman

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on December 13, 2008, 08:42:18 PM
carrying a bed out of a cousins house and it fell on his foot apparently.  Broke a bone in his foot.

Unbelievable !

tyrone exile

heard it was a sofa. cant listen to these stories  ;)

GerryFromDerry

He fell off the back of a furniture van carrying a sofa.

Gutted for the big man.  He has had a tough season with injuries and was back to his best. Also captain of the team.

Going to be a massive task now, but we must believe!
Up the Shamrocks!

brokencrossbar1

Gunnergael

A touch of the Canizares at the 2002 World Cup-dropped a bottle of aftershave on his foot and missed the whole thing!

Muldoon is a big loss to Ballinderry, can't see flu keeping McCusker out though!

tonesfirstandlast

Sorry for Big enda, civil big lad. Cross will win by about ten. Ballinderry wont get a ball around the middle of the field now at all. Only thing that will help them is Crossmaglen being over complacent.

tyrone exile

I can still see ballinderry winning, it might take something like the loss of enda to really get them going!