Hottest Olympians

Started by Arthur, August 20, 2008, 07:46:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yes I Would

Quote from: ziggysego on August 25, 2008, 04:57:37 PM
What's wrong with Rebecca Adlington? I think she's a sweetheart. My heart sank, when I heard her thank her mother on that television advert. Lovely girl.

Correct Ziggy. Lovely girl, and was glad to see her win her golds, even though she was representing GB, but she looks like a man with a blonde wig on in that photo!

stpauls

Quote from: the colonel on August 25, 2008, 06:27:18 PM
Laure Manaudou
cant get the photo on but follow the link.

this french swimmer has had photos leaked of her naked and there is also a sex tape. search her name on google and you will find the naked pics

http://www.pupia.tv/includes/tiny_mce/plugins/filemanager/files/fm/01_immagini/00_altrecategorie/calendari/laure_manaudou/lauremanaudou_trasparente.jpg

here is a SFW pictures of her, but I will wait until i get home to look at those leaked pics!  ;)

illdecide

You lads deserve a medal for you're service to this thread ;) :D

Being off all weekend and Monday i was depressed coming into work today but a few minutes on this thread done the trick...Keep up the good work lads ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

stpauls

Quote from: Yes I Would on August 25, 2008, 10:53:10 PM
What's wrong with Rebecca Adlington? I think she's a sweetheart. My heart sank, when I heard her thank her mother on that television advert. Lovely girl.

Correct Ziggy. Lovely girl, and was glad to see her win her golds, even though she was representing GB, but she looks like a man with a blonde wig on in that photo!

think this is a better photo of her!!

off the laces

You are a sick man st pauls
Keeps 'er' straight

stpauls

Quote from: off the laces on August 26, 2008, 12:19:41 PM
You are a sick man st pauls

:-*

PS: I never said she was good looking, just that the photo above is a better one than what was on the previous page!!

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: stpauls on August 26, 2008, 12:11:39 PM
Quote from: Yes I Would on August 25, 2008, 10:53:10 PM

think this is a better photo of her!!

She's a madra alright.
Tbc....

ziggysego

What? She's lovely looking.
Testing Accessibility

Uladh

Quote from: ziggysego on August 26, 2008, 01:47:27 PM

Rebecca Adlington? Are you on drugs?

ziggysego

You guys should be ashamed the lot of you!! >:(

How about sticking your own photos up and letting downgirl, nic, treasurer, tyronelass and all pass comments on youse!
Testing Accessibility

feetofflames

This thread is the best in my time on the board,  I want this theme continued but to make it a GAA orientated thread.  hmmm.....
Chief Wiggum

screenexile

The would you/wouldn't you thread was a very good one in it's day. Not just because it threw up a few crackers but there was a lot of lively debate as to the merits of a lot of women who would be on the borderline.... I would all of them on here except for Adlington but let's face it she would get in on the famous rule!

JimStynes

This has to be one of the best threads ever.

Someone get a few links up of that 'leaked' video that the french swimmer is in till i get a proper look at her  ;)

stiffler

Quote from: Loughers on August 25, 2008, 05:13:50 PM
I don't think she was at this year Olympics, but she's so fine......

Allison Stokke

Fitness
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Uladh on August 26, 2008, 02:25:59 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on August 26, 2008, 01:47:27 PM

Rebecca Adlington? Are you on drugs?

I think he is,He was suppose to have a drugs test but he pulled a "Rio" and missed it
You'll Never Walk Alone.