Long locks
11 (18.3%)
Too ginger
9 (15%)
Cleanshaven and always will be
17 (28.3%)

Total Members Voted: 60

kinghen

that does sound a wee bit excessive our naill but i suppose everyones different, skin types and sensitivity, i find just moisturising after is enough and even that practise maybe considered a bit  :-*

just on a further note, anyone take it to ay further extremes of metrosexuality?? chest waxing? eye-brow plucking? pube-trimming????

edit: i dont actually think pube trimming is an extreme and should be carried out by all, no need for a forrest down there lads   (or ladies)

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: kinghen on August 19, 2008, 11:30:38 AM
that does sound a wee bit excessive our naill but i suppose everyones different, skin types and sensitivity, i find just moisturising after is enough and even that practise maybe considered a bit  :-*

just on a further note, anyone take it to ay further extremes of metrosexuality?? chest waxing? eye-brow plucking? pube-trimming????

edit: i dont actually think pube trimming is an extreme and should be carried out by all, no need for a forrest down there lads   (or ladies)

I am just happy me blades aren't getting massacred by you anymore in belfast hen 

theres a metrosexual thread smoewhere I will bump it for ya, makes for good reading!

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Talking about dodgy looking beards - what's the craic with Paddy Heaney's head!!  ;D
Tbc....

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on August 19, 2008, 11:49:30 AM
Talking about dodgy looking beards - what's the craic with Paddy Heaney's head!!  ;D

Not to mentoin half the tyrone team

How many of them will have it come the final if they make it??

its me again

any one got a pic of Mulligan

didnt see the game but hearing more about this beard than if they had won the all ireland :D

red hander

Why do a lot of men in Derry city have moustaches?

They want to look like their ma

thebandit

Quote from: Puckoon on August 19, 2008, 02:42:02 AM
Quote from: thebandit on August 18, 2008, 12:32:36 PM
I burst out laughing when I seen Mugsy coming on. Ridiculous Looking.

Why?

Quote from: downgirl on August 19, 2008, 01:27:14 AM
Quote from: thebandit on August 18, 2008, 12:32:36 PM
I burst out laughing when I seen Mugsy coming on. Ridiculous Looking.

I second that!!

Why?

Im sure he'd think the pair of ye were gorgous too!

I am gorgeous compared to that yoke Mugsy

kinghen

after witnessing the success of the tyrone team on the back of their beard growing campaign, i have now been razor free for about a week(in the hope it might work the same magic for my club in the ch'ship) very disappointing in the end,(not with the football, into the semi-final as of last night but with the facial hair) 1st few days growth was ok, maintaining its dark colour and basically have me a rugged manly look, unfortunately the majority of the hair on my chin area has decided that GINGER would be a more appropriate look. wanted to have a baaard like gourley but ended up a bit more mugsy!!! >:(

the green man

Quote from: its me again on August 19, 2008, 12:09:59 PM
any one got a pic of Mulligan

didnt see the game but hearing more about this beard than if they had won the all ireland :D

Our Nail Loney

Just got a pic msg from a board member who shall remain nameless with his "attempt" at a beard!! He looks like David Blaine, don't worry I won't name and shame...

kinghen

just on the subject of lookalokes our naill, i seem to remember you having quite a few yourself!  ;D

Our Nail Loney

Hi! Snowball! There's no need for that, I didnt even say it was you!!

kinghen

aye i know that, but you have now!!! i didnt mention who any of your lookalikes were either!!

Son_of_Sam

I picked 1, 4 & 5, the red hair makes it even better. Some white streaks coming through the beard now. A friend recently said I look a bit like a Viking at the moment.