tyrone v's wexford 2008 Ai semi final

Started by the Deel Rover, August 16, 2008, 05:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Good luck to Tyrone. Feeling a bit uneasy about the game but having tipped us to lose to both Mayo and Dublin maybe thats no bad thing. Come on the Red Hands.

ziggysego

Pillar's standing behind me. Should I slam the wheelchair into him? TyroneLass why didn't you say hello when I called out to you? Anyway, good luck Tyrone!
Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

Lamh Dhearg Alba

joemamas

no but we have Marty (Morrisey) that is

Puckoon

Is it just me, or are the entire full back line playing in midfield?

Puckoon

Great play by McCullagh on the sideline.

Tankie

Grand Slam Saturday!

Tony Baloney

Collie Holmes took an awful roasting for that goal!

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Job done for Tyrone and 0-23 was an excellent tally. The only negative was a really slack start to the second half when Tyrone really needed to tag on a few points to kill the game. Fair play though they reacted well to the goal and put the game to bed. Bit worried to see Sean Mor going off and then Brian McGuigan seemingly having a problem with his eye, we'll need those lads fully fit to have a chance in the final.

Credit to Wexford, they will be dissapointed by their first half but they were more like themselves in the second half and did well to close the gap to just 2 points at one stage. If Wexford can build on this season they will be serious contenders for Leinster at least next summer.

Puckoon

Glad to get out of that with a win. The first half was far too pedestrian and it left Tyrone rather flat footed when wexford came at them in the second half. Thankfully they found the necessary gears, stepped it up and took care of business.

Sean Mor - broken fingers? He didnt look happy going off.

Main Street

I could have sworn Mickey Harte was clean shaven in the pre match interview, now has a stubble in the post match interview.
Tyrone facial hair grows fastest.

Apart from a lot of other positives about Tyrone today, they showed unruffled mature composure when Wexford came at them in the 2nd half.
Sad to see Matty Ford on crutches after having to leave the field very early. No doubt he would have played a big part in the 2nd half comeback.

JMohan

Penrose put in a great 70 mins work as did Jordan and McMahon.

ExiledGael

That's both threads on live matches you've popped up on now today Tankie with complaints about standard and effort. Far too much of that oul complaining crap. Any chance of you posting something positive about today's two games. Great advertisement for the game, especially in relation to the woeful EPL games live today. Bit of positivity about our games wouldn't go amiss.

Mickey Harte will be delighted with that IMO, good preparation for a final. Looked at one stage they might stroll through.

INDIANA

they did stroll though, they were never in bother. a real "nice " game of football and good to watch. wexford are a good side but are defensively appalling and make bad decsions when under pressure with the ball.