As a Leinster man would you like to see Dublin win the All Ireland?

Started by The Real Laoislad, August 11, 2008, 04:55:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyssam5

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on August 11, 2008, 08:55:36 PM
QuoteSo while that has had something of a unifying effect I do not think Ulster is quite the contiguous supporter block that some of you think

Oh, we are well aware of that. You are going after the Armagh fellas like rabid dogs at the moment..especially the Down ones. It says a lot about you that you are so "united" when one of you wins yet so unsporting toward each other when you lose.

Yeah says a lot about you that when you lose your pundits coin jealous and childish phrases like 'puke football' and your County Chairman wants the rules changed?

Still I'd say you'll have your Tyrone jersey on this Saturday Mike?

Main Street

The response so far to this question has not been so inspired.
There are not many active board members from Leinster who care enough to reply.

Not counting Dubs, who are cheeky enough to think that their (there) vote would count.

would you like to see Dublin win the All Ireland?

2   would like them to win
3   wouldn't mind if they won
2   would not have Dublin as a first choice but would not mind
3   would not like Dublin to win.

stephenite

Would love to see Dublin win the All Ireland. Lived there for 10 years and have many friends who are die hard fans.

I still think their biggest obstacle is the rotund Garda on the line

Mike Sheehy

QuoteYeah says a lot about you that when you lose your pundits coin jealous and childish phrases like 'puke football' and your County Chairman wants the rules changed?

nice attempt to duck the issue. You'd never see us attack Cork like that when they lose. We have some respect for beaten opponents.

QuoteStill I'd say you'll have your Tyrone jersey on this Saturday Mike?

I'd sooner wear a Cork jersey and sing the banks.

tyssam5

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on August 13, 2008, 06:47:38 AM
QuoteYeah says a lot about you that when you lose your pundits coin jealous and childish phrases like 'puke football' and your County Chairman wants the rules changed?

nice attempt to duck the issue. You'd never see us attack Cork like that when they lose. We have some respect for beaten opponents.

--------------
Yeah but no respect for teams that beat you - twice!

QuoteStill I'd say you'll have your Tyrone jersey on this Saturday Mike?

I'd sooner wear a Cork jersey and sing the banks.

Lies - you will be creaming your pants at the prospect of getting at us again in an AI final.

davereilly

Ok guys for the record when I mentioned those Dublin fans earlier i was not talking about people on GAA boards, I am on plenty of other networks where every Meath GAA page is sabotaged by stuck up Dubs. I'm really sorry if I offended anyone here about it :(

his holiness nb

Quote from: davereilly on August 13, 2008, 04:35:35 PM
Ok guys for the record when I mentioned those Dublin fans earlier i was not talking about people on GAA boards, I am on plenty of other networks where every Meath GAA page is sabotaged by stuck up Dubs. I'm really sorry if I offended anyone here about it :(

All the good ones are here  ;)

*I cant imagine everyone here thinking "god help us if they are the good ones"
Ask me holy bollix

davereilly

Quote from: his holiness nb on August 13, 2008, 05:08:34 PM
Quote from: davereilly on August 13, 2008, 04:35:35 PM

All the good ones are here  ;)

*I cant imagine everyone here thinking "god help us if they are the good ones"

Dude you're right there, so we're all ok then?