Fianna Fail/SDLP

Started by Feckitt, August 11, 2008, 03:42:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dodgy umpire

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on August 12, 2008, 09:55:14 PM
The Solicitors, Doctors and Lawyers, Party might as wel just throw in the towel at this stage. They are so divided that they are on the verge of splitting. They have virtually no support in the grassroots of nationalism in the north and their youth wing (Alex Attwood in a pair of Reboks?) is about as radical as Peter Robinson's haircut. I wish that their new generation would start dealing with real issues - and not protesting about Zimbabwe, Tibet, China (all that Amnesty Shite) and addressing issues closer to home. The world does not end at the Lisburn Road in Belfast methinks.. As for Ogra Sinn Fein? Don't start me...

oh go on you may aswell.
The Boys in Red and Black are back

Orior

I'm all for a FF/SDLP hook up.

It will give the north Down electorate the chance to vote for real politicians (instead of a visiting Tory)
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Hurler on the Bitch

Quote from: dodgy umpire on August 12, 2008, 10:03:33 PM
The Solicitors, Doctors and Lawyers, Party might as wel just throw in the towel at this stage. They are so divided that they are on the verge of splitting. They have virtually no support in the grassroots of nationalism in the north and their youth wing (Alex Attwood in a pair of Reboks?) is about as radical as Peter Robinson's haircut. I wish that their new generation would start dealing with real issues - and not protesting about Zimbabwe, Tibet, China (all that Amnesty Shite) and addressing issues closer to home. The world does not end at the Lisburn Road in Belfast methinks.. As for Ogra Sinn Fein? Don't start me...

oh go on you may aswell.

Bunch of Gerry Adams arse-lickers and their youth wing (Alex Maskey in a pair of Reboks?) is about as radical as Peter Robinson's haircut. I wish that their new generation would start dealing with real issues - and not protesting about Zimbabwe, Tibet, China (all that Amnesty Shite) and addressing issues closer to home. The world does not end at the Falls Road in Belfast methinks..
Also, get a fecking real jobs lads and lassies and stop waiting on funding from the Brits to get pretend jobs by setting up some 'Community-Based- Development-Youth-Forum-Post-Confict-Feile-Antisocial-Agency' SHITE. As for the Alliance Party... By Jesus Christ ...!! 

dodgy umpire

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on August 12, 2008, 10:20:23 PM

oh go on you may aswell.

Bunch of Gerry Adams arse-lickers and their youth wing (Alex Maskey in a pair of Reboks?) is about as radical as Peter Robinson's haircut. I wish that their new generation would start dealing with real issues - and not protesting about Zimbabwe, Tibet, China (all that Amnesty Shite) and addressing issues closer to home. The world does not end at the Falls Road in Belfast methinks..
Also, get a fecking real jobs lads and lassies and stop waiting on funding from the Brits to get pretend jobs by setting up some 'Community-Based- Development-Youth-Forum-Post-Confict-Feile-Antisocial-Agency' SHITE. As for the Alliance Party... By Jesus Christ ...!! 

aye but it gives them something to do , keeps them off the streets. on a serious note alot of ogra dont lick gerrys arse as much as you think and were very pissed off about the psni move

Hurler on the Bitch

Quote from: dodgy umpire on August 12, 2008, 10:35:58 PM

oh go on you may aswell.

aye but it gives them something to do , keeps them off the streets. on a serious note alot of ogra dont lick gerrys arse as much as you think and were very pissed off about the psni move

They will be labelled as 'radicals' and expelled by the Supreme Leader.

dodgy umpire

Zapatista

. As for the Alliance Party... By Jesus Christ ...!! 

:D :D

Go on Hurler do the Alliance party too, yer on a roll.

Hurler on the Bitch

Quote from: Zapatista on August 13, 2008, 07:50:19 AM
. As for the Alliance Party... By Jesus Christ ...!! 

:D :D

Go on Hurler do the Alliance party too, yer on a roll.

Bunch of that baldy one who's their leader arse-lickers and their youth wing (Sean Keenan in a pair of Reboks?) is about as radical as Peter Robinson's haircut. I wish that their new generation would start dealing with real issues - and not protesting about Zimbabwe, Tibet, China (all that Amnesty Shite) and addressing issues closer to home. The world does not end at the Upper Newtonards Road in Belfast methinks..
Also, get a fecking real jobs lads and lassies and stop sitting on QUANGOS - sponging off the state and getting money for talking shite about shite to other shites and coming up with bulshite. Fecking snobs, Unionists without balls and living in cloud cookoo land and then there's the those Beastards known as the IRSP ... By Jesus Christ ...DON'T START ME!!

MW

Quote from: Orior on August 12, 2008, 10:09:14 PM
I'm all for a FF/SDLP hook up.

It will give the north Down electorate the chance to vote for real politicians (instead of a visiting Tory)

Hmm, ain't too many votes in North Down for the SDLP or FF...

Hurler on the Bitch

But the snobs up their would vote that way if they would desire a 'Fenian' about the place (sorry if that offended anyone around Cultra but there is nothing as bad as middle-class protestant bigotry - the type that manifests itself in the golf / rugby club)... still - the two parties are aspiring to be mere West Brits anyhow - so keep tugging the forelock and you never know! ;)

MW

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on August 13, 2008, 10:45:47 PM
But the snobs up their would vote that way if they would desire a 'Fenian' about the place (sorry if that offended anyone around Cultra but there is nothing as bad as middle-class protestant bigotry - the type that manifests itself in the golf / rugby club)...

First thing, not too many votes for a nationalist party or 'the Republican Party' in North Down because there are only a few thousand nationalists and republicans in North Down. Nowt to do with 'bigotry'.

And as someone from a middle class Protesant North Down background, I would say there's plenty more sectarianism out there than in the golf/rugby/yacht clubs of the Gold Coast...

still - the two parties are aspiring to be mere West Brits anyhow - so keep tugging the forelock and you never know! ;)

Yes I Would

Jaysus MW take that chip off your shoulder!!

Hurler on the Bitch

Quote from: MW on August 13, 2008, 10:52:32 PM
But the snobs up their would vote that way if they would desire a 'Fenian' about the place (sorry if that offended anyone around Cultra but there is nothing as bad as middle-class protestant bigotry - the type that manifests itself in the golf / rugby club)...

First thing, not too many votes for a nationalist party or 'the Republican Party' in North Down because there are only a few thousand nationalists and republicans in North Down. Nowt to do with 'bigotry'.

And as someone from a middle class Protesant North Down background, I would say there's plenty more sectarianism out there than in the golf/rugby/yacht clubs of the Gold Coast...

still - the two parties are aspiring to be mere West Brits anyhow - so keep tugging the forelock and you never know! ;)

Is Mea Culpa... I forgot to mention the YACHT club! Anyway, regarding bigotry, wonder how many of the 'wannabes' in Bangor would be upset if the Kilcooley estate was replaced by Poleglass? Nobody is innocent I agree. However, the thing that dare not speak its name in North Down is snobbish 'liberal' Unionists.. who - as I say - would not have a Fenian about the place...! Ask yourself how many of the middle-class Unionist families from the Malone Road emigrated to N Down over the past 40 years due to the influx of 'Taigy Types' from West Belfast.. NIMBY MATE!

MW

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on August 13, 2008, 11:01:10 PM
Quote from: MW on August 13, 2008, 10:52:32 PM

Is Mea Culpa... I forgot to mention the YACHT club! Anyway, regarding bigotry, wonder how many of the 'wannabes' in Bangor would be upset if the Kilcooley estate was replaced by Poleglass? Nobody is innocent I agree. However, the thing that dare not speak its name in North Down is snobbish 'liberal' Unionists.. who - as I say - would not have a Fenian about the place...!

Thought I should remind you about the yacht club :P

I have to say I don't recognise these "liberal Unionists who would not have a Fenian about the place" from my years of personal experience.

Ask yourself how many of the middle-class Unionist families from the Malone Road emigrated to N Down over the past 40 years due to the influx of 'Taigy Types' from West Belfast.. NIMBY MATE!

Well in my time there I never met a single family in such a situation. Some families who had been there for years, some who had moved due to social mobility, not from the Malone Road.

Hurler on the Bitch

Sorry, you are correct. I am wrong. totally wrong. There is no bigotry in North Down and the reason why there are so few catholics there is to do with chance.