Ciarraí V Corcaigh AISF 2008

Started by comethekingdom, August 10, 2008, 10:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cadhlancian

Quote from: Minder on August 24, 2008, 05:40:19 PM
Quote from: clarshack on August 24, 2008, 05:18:28 PM
Quote from: DUBSFORSAM1 on August 24, 2008, 05:11:33 PM
Quote from: clarshack on August 24, 2008, 05:09:40 PM
O'Mahony should be suspended for bringing the game into disrepute. if a tyrone player did that they would be calling for his head.

You mean like Dooher against Westmeath??

dooher took a decent blow to the midriff area. that today was a playful slap.
and went down holding his face
Look you fool, he held his face for a second because he had a previous knock on the head ( I think he banged it on the shower curtain the nite before). Most players when they go down, will hold or cover their face,its a simple reaction,,,,,,,,,,,remember Peter Cananvan tearing the ligaments in his ankle in the 2003 semifinal agianst Kerry. When he went down visibly distressed, he pulled a bandage from his HEAD, and covered his face...its a REACTION YOU FOOL........omahoneys was disgraceful :-[

Over the Bar

Quotec) Cannot be trusted to comment accurately.

Minder spouts sh*te continuously O'Neill and it's 99% anti-Tyrone so  I wouldn't pay much heed to his posts. A Tyrone man must have given his girlfriend one behind his back. 

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: ONeill on August 24, 2008, 07:09:13 PM
As for the game - how Cork were in it even at HT was a mystery. The replay is a bit of a godsend for Dara but for Cork to snatch a draw playing absolute tripe is a good position to be in.

How so? The final is fixed for the 21st September (before his month's up), already allowing for a replay in the semis -- only chance there would be that the replay won't be conclusive, not the first meeting.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Minder

Quote from: Over the Bar on August 24, 2008, 07:40:47 PM
Quotec) Cannot be trusted to comment accurately.

Minder spouts sh*te continuously O'Neill and it's 99% anti-Tyrone so  I wouldn't pay much heed to his posts. A Tyrone man must have given his girlfriend one behind his back. 
I think your maths is slightly skewed but then you have to make allowances for some
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ONeill

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on August 24, 2008, 07:56:37 PM

How so? The final is fixed for the 21st September (before his month's up), already allowing for a replay in the semis -- only chance there would be that the replay won't be conclusive, not the first meeting.

Thought that myself then thought I heard someone after the game, O'Rourke I think, claim he'd get a one-match ban.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

orangeman

If Dara get's 4 weeks he'll be eligible to play in the final !

northwesterngael

did darragh get a straight red in the munster final for striking? or was it 2 yellows

if its a straight red for the same offence he'll get more than a month as its same competition = championship

orangeman

Quote from: northwesterngael on August 24, 2008, 08:15:05 PM
did darragh get a straight red in the munster final for striking? or was it 2 yellows

if its a straight red for the same offence he'll get more than a month as its same competition = championship

2 yellows

Rossfan

It was a second yellow in the MF ( for what seemed like his 25th foul of the game  ::))
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

thejuice

That was some finish, even if it was a square-ball and probably not a penalty. Cork need to get their heads out of their arses and realise they're playing in a semi-final, because they looked way off the pace. they didnt have any fight and Kerry cleaned up on all the breaks in the 2nd half,
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Radioulster

Is the replay seriously in Croke Park? Should be a great days value

magickingdom

usual drama with cork, how to get a hiding and a draw at the same time. have a crap ref deny you a goal and a penalty, send off one of your best players (abused by cork for 15 years now) then if that doesnt work give them a last minute penalty out of thin air. thats a 9 point swing which is what the langers deserved to be beaten by today. anyone know the story with dara if we win the replay? its a joke that there can be this much confusion

northwesterngael

Quote from: Rossfan on August 24, 2008, 08:17:30 PM
It was a second yellow in the MF ( for what seemed like his 25th foul of the game  ::))

he should have been binned earlier in the munster final too

are these reds cumulative ? if so he might be in bother

orangeman

Quote from: magickingdom on August 24, 2008, 08:34:11 PM
usual drama with cork, how to get a hiding and a draw at the same time. have a crap ref deny you a goal and a penalty, send off one of your best players (abused by cork for 15 years now) then if that doesnt work give them a last minute penalty out of thin air. thats a 9 point swing which is what the langers deserved to be beaten by today. anyone know the story with dara if we win the replay? its a joke that there can be this much confusion

Magic - if it were any other player other than Dara you were tlaking about, I might a little sympath for you, but Dara was always fit to handle himself and indeed gave out plenty more than he received. I'd be a great fan of Dara's but he struck and had to go - he knew the provocation he faced in the Munster final and should have known better today.

north down

'Puke football' of the highest order today - can't wait to see the analysis on the sunday game tonight. Having siad that I wouldn't be surprised if we are served up some 'puke analysis'.