Ciarraí V Corcaigh AISF 2008

Started by comethekingdom, August 10, 2008, 10:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ardmhachaabu

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Kerry Mike

QuoteCome on the Rebels!

You are backing chokers all year with your own county so why stop now!!
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

ardmhachaabu

They beat youse already this year.

I don't see why they can't do the same again!

Have you got your book of excuses ready on Sunday just in case the worst happens?  :D
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Main Street

Quote from: Kerry Mike on August 19, 2008, 10:44:29 PM
Time for Cork to stand up and be counted against Kerry in Crork Park, they have talked the talk over the years but nothing to show for it since 1990 and this year holding the GAA to ransom with their strike has created alot of resentment towards Cork and its pampered players,
I don't know about the resentment bit.
If there was any left I think most GAA fans got over that by the end of the Munster Final. :)

RMDrive

Quote from: Main Street on August 20, 2008, 12:15:06 AM

I don't know about the resentment bit.
If there was any left I think most GAA fans got over that by the end of the Munster Final. :)

Yeah, we are a forgiving lot all right  :)
Looking forward to a great game with Kerry to push ahead by 3 in the last 10.

magickingdom

no canty and no murphy on the cork team ::) yeah right! heard donaghy, dara and o mahony are out for kerry and we may be using our minor team for the first half ;)

Reillers

I want to say we'll win, I think we can beat Kerry, we've proven that we can. But the thought of Croke Park is frightening, how many times is it now that Cork have been smashed out the gate by Kerry..too many to count. We have the ability to beat them, but whether they'll "choke" or not is another question.

Frank Casey

Kerry delay naming side for another 24 hours.

Cork have them running scared and they've a rake of injuries. ;)
KERRY 3:7

comethekingdom

Quote from: Frank Casey on August 20, 2008, 10:05:20 PM
Kerry delay naming side for another 24 hours.

Cork have them running scared and they've a rake of injuries. ;)

all kerry supporters should try and get to croker this weekend then as it may well be the last trip this year ;)

Fear ón Srath Bán

Looking forward to this one. Not beyond the bounds of possibility for the Rebels, but... they'll need to be at the top of their game for 60+ minutes, and steal a couple of goals I feel. If Bohane's a doubt, that would help the Cork goals' cause, in that that's one area of definite vulnerability under the high ball, especially with Cussen on the edge of the square.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

ONeill

I'd rather meet Kerry in the final than Cork if we squeezed past Wexford but I feel Wexford'd prefer Cork. C'mon the Kingdom.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

comethekingdom

Quote from: ONeill on August 20, 2008, 11:00:01 PM
I'd rather meet Kerry in the final than Cork if we squeezed past Wexford but I feel Wexford'd prefer Cork. C'mon the Kingdom.

reading that comment would mean that you would rather go out to the current AI champions than a team that has not won it for 18 yrs! ;D

ONeill

Sure Kerry haven't bate us in 22 years in the SFC
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Kerry Mike

QuoteI'd rather meet Kerry in the final than Cork if we squeezed past Wexford

1986: Kerry bate Tyrone to win 3-in a-row.
2008: To be continued  :P
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football