Ciarraí V Corcaigh AISF 2008

Started by comethekingdom, August 10, 2008, 10:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: under the bar on August 14, 2008, 04:13:00 PM
Quoteanother embarrising crowd for an All Ireland semi final anyway!

Agreed there won't be tens of 1000's making the long journey but there's a lot of bogmen working in Dublin these days.

were you not driving through the bog the other day yourself...you mucksavage

Quote from: under the bar on August 13, 2008, 01:54:47 PM
Was drining up thru the bog on a sunny saturday about 4 weeks ago.   It's been virtually abandoned for 20 years and it was packed with ppl working turf!  Just goes to show ye! 

Our Nail Loney

Mike, you know anywhere online that would give odds on the kerry club championships??

Mike Sheehy

Not really a betting man but these lads should know

http://kerrygaa.proboards14.com/index.cgi

also, I assume you have pm'd "lone shark" ?

Put your house on East Kerry !

Mike Sheehy

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on August 14, 2008, 11:45:45 PM
Not really a betting man but these lads should know

http://kerrygaa.proboards14.com/index.cgi

also, I assume you have pm'd "lone shark" ?

Put your house on East Kerry !

I'll try that forum cheers, think Lone Shark has left ladbrokes someone said to me? Pity, he had all the championships p[riced up for us last year, made the whole thing a lot more interesting!

Kerry Mike

As it had gone half way down page 3, it's time to kick this f**ker back up the top of the board.

'Tis the game of this weekend after all. Anyone at all with a bit of interest?
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

ardmhachaabu

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Frank Casey

KERRY 3:7

Tatler Jack

QuoteAs it had gone half way down page 3, it's time to kick this f**ker back up the top of the board

Can't kick life into a dying corpse. No interest in this game outside of Kerry. Galway v Kilkenny in U21 hurling is game of the weekend. This is just a fixture Kerry have to fulfil before the AI final.

ONeill

This seems to be an annual fixture now at the tail end of the championship. Good to see Tyrone represented by three of this year's semi-finalists. Pearce O'Neill and Kiernan Donaghy fly the red hand this weekend.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

5 Sams

Quote from: comethekingdom on August 10, 2008, 10:19:31 PM
Bring on the Rebels!
Revenge for the MF? Hopefully Kerry can keep their supremacy over Cork in HQ intact.

Daniel Bohane should probably start on the team after his perfromance v Galway.  Maybe would consider Tommy Griffin for midfield as I think he is a better all round player than Seamus Scanlon.

Anyone else think that Tommy is one of the most unfortunate Kerry players of the last 5 or 6 years. He's is always called upon at some stage and never lets them down however I cant remember the last time he started a game for Kerry in the championship.
The Aristocrat Years

ardmhachaabu

Come on the Rebels.  I hope youse kick the dung out of Kerry!
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

feetofflames

I dont see anything but a 5 point Kerry win.  Galvin to start the final. 
Chief Wiggum

Bacon

I really wouldn't write Cork off! It could be an all red final.
Down Championships Prediction League Winner 2009

feetofflames

If Tyrone are lucky enough to beat Wexford I think most supporters would prefare playing Kerry to Cork.  Theres a touch of the unknown about Cork and they always held the upperhands in recent league meetings.  As for the Kerry 3 in a row - whats the thinking.  Is the 3 in a row a bigger motivating factor for the kingdom or their oppositions.   
Chief Wiggum