moon landing and other conspiracy theorys

Started by youngfella, August 09, 2008, 10:26:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

youngfella

Watch a show and about this on virgin the other day, Got me thinking. Then i did some reading on and around it. Its turns that was very very unlikely that it happened. false pictures, same rocks that are meant to be two apart... all very interesting. what are your thoughts on the matter? HAve you go a favorite conspiracy theory?
Pull hard and early

pintsofguinness

No they didn't land on the moon, it was a stunt and, to be fair, a bloody good one!

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

boojangles

They didnt land on the Moon,they blew up the Twin Towers themselves and they killed the first Irish President JFK.

Hardy

They were abducted by aliens and taken to the moon. The whole thing was orchestrated by the Duke of Edinburgh.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

gallsman

Quote from: Hardy on August 09, 2008, 12:20:03 PM
They were abducted by aliens and taken to the moon. The whole thing was orchestrated by the Duke of Edinburgh.

He'd decided that in order to continue makiing public gaffes he'd have to insult aliens as he'd finished up with every race on the planet.

Lar Naparka

QuoteHAve you go a favorite conspiracy theory?

Of course I have.
I think there was a moon landing in '69 alright but there is a conspiracy to try and convince us it never happened. I don't know why but I know there is plenty of evidence that all around us attempts are being made to convince us that things we take for granted are merely illusions.
I mean we are told that Brian Cowan is really intelligent and looks like it.
Are Roscommon people uncommonly fond of their woolly jumpers just because they are snappy dressers?
We're told Kerry won 35 All Irelands. I very much doubt it. I mean how could they when they share the same leisure interests as their counterparts in Roscommon?
There are conspiracies all around us to hoodwink us into thinking that things are not what they really are.
There's even a notion going around Mayo that John O'Mahony really does know his arse from his elbow.
Where is it all going to stop???
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

J70

Quote from: Lar Naparka on August 09, 2008, 02:17:01 PM

We're told Kerry won 35 All Irelands. I very much doubt it. I mean how could they when they share the same leisure interests as their counterparts in Roscommon?

:D :D

mylestheslasher

Quote from: Lar Naparka on August 09, 2008, 02:17:01 PM
QuoteHAve you go a favorite conspiracy theory?

Of course I have.
I think there was a moon landing in '69 alright but there is a conspiracy to try and convince us it never happened. I don't know why but I know there is plenty of evidence that all around us attempts are being made to convince us that things we take for granted are merely illusions.
I mean we are told that Brian Cowan is really intelligent and looks like it.
Are Roscommon people uncommonly fond of their woolly jumpers just because they are snappy dressers?
There are conspiracies all around us to hoodwink us into thinking that things are not what they really are.
There's even a notion going around Mayo that John O'Mahony really does know his arse from his elbow.
Where is it all going to stop???

Wasn't there an episode of South park that expanded on this idea?

An Fear Rua

Wayne Rooney poisoned in Nigera as opposed to a viral infection.......... see todays press........
Its Grim up North

ziggysego

Apparently the British Royal Family are a race of alien lizards.
Testing Accessibility

An Fear Rua

Quote from: ziggysego on August 10, 2008, 04:41:49 PM

funny thing is, a lot of what David said has come true  :o :o :o :o
Its Grim up North

Lar Naparka

Quote from: ziggysego on August 10, 2008, 04:41:49 PM
No conspiracy here! It happens to be a fact.
Mind you, it was jackasses I heard of but alien lizards is a permissible substitution.  ;D ;D
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

dodgy umpire

Quote from: boojangles on August 09, 2008, 11:29:14 AM
They didnt land on the Moon,they blew up the Twin Towers themselves and they killed the first Irish President JFK.

theres actually alot of evidence to make a case for this... i always wondered how a few amateures from the mountains of afghanistan managed to guide a jet into a skyescraper
The Boys in Red and Black are back

ziggysego

I would disagree there, but I firmly believe that there has been a cover up to hide the Bush Administration's interests and connections with people linked to the attack.
Testing Accessibility