Ennio Morricone in Belfast

Started by Donagh, August 09, 2008, 12:02:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donagh

Just announced a second night in the Waterfront Hall (18th Oct). At £60 odd for the better tickets it's a bit steep but for Morricone fans or movie buffs it's one not to be missed (at least that's what I'm telling the wife).

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Donagh

Donagh

Rois, seen you mention a few time that you worked in Waterfront. I have two tickets for this concert on the 18th which is sold out but now need another two for the in-laws who are coming up from Wexford the same evening. Is there any way getting some of these e.g. do they hold onto returned or canceled tickets or anything?

thejuice

I'd love to go to this but October is already tied up with gigs and the NFL game, gosh darn it!
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Rois

It's a few years now Donagh since I've worked in there but assuming things work the same way, they don't officially take cancellations.  In the case of a sold out show, they sometimes take the returns and sell them on a cash basis.
The promoter might also release tickets back the week before the show.
If it only went on sale the other day, people can hold tickets until they come in to pay - in the case of a show in high demand, they would have to adhere strictly to the three working day rule - then the Waterfront will release them.
So in summary, phone them today and see what they say (don't rely on Ticketmaster) - 90334455.  Then phone the week before. 

Didn't think the tickets I'd be talking about today would be Waterfront ones.

Donagh

thejuice

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

ONeill

The QFT are showing the spaghetti trilogy over the next week. Why don't we all meet up wearing: spurs, ponchos and leather trousers. Tie our mares up outside the Bot and dander in.

ONeill

Really enjoyed that. Great stuff.

milltown row

Donagh

Sounded great on the wireless earlier and glad he's picked the Irish connection with my favorite, Once Upon A Time Revolution (Fist Full of Dynamite). Can't wait till tomorrow night   :)

ONeill

What's the story behind that one, Donagh?

Donagh

Quote from: ONeill on October 18, 2008, 12:40:16 AM
What's the story behind that one, Donagh?

You mean the title of the movie?