Pub Quiz Team Names

Started by downgirl, August 07, 2008, 11:16:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doogie Browser

Old one from Dukes years ago, crowd of filthy minded freshers (female might I add!)
'Lent sucks, but we blow'

Denn Forever

My favourite is Simon the Zealot, not to confused with Simon Peter!  I wonder what he was Zealous about?

Seeing as you like Benny Coulter, why not "The Benny Coulter Babes" or if there are fellas on the team, "The Benny Coulter Posse"
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Niall Quinn

Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

gallsman

We always tend to go for puns on film or song titles, or lines from films.

"No **** for old men" is a frequent one.

Won the Devenish quiz lat night with "you blabbed Quaid, you blabbed about Mars". Extra points to whoever can name the film it's from!

charlie linkbox

An apt team name for the weather at the minute would be "Team in Reign" (also helps if you end up winning the quiz too).

One I find funny is: "Shy Tall Knight".

downgirl

Quote from: Denn Forever on August 07, 2008, 03:07:52 PM
My favourite is Simon the Zealot, not to confused with Simon Peter!  I wonder what he was Zealous about?

Seeing as you like Benny Coulter, why not "The Benny Coulter Babes" or if there are fellas on the team, "The Benny Coulter Posse"

Mmm Benny!!  Haha.  I like it Denn but I don't think the rest of the crowd will like it!!!

downgirl

Balls lads, my team has let me down, noone to go with now  :'(  Anybody want to come?? I was really looking forward to it!!  :'(

Our Nail Loney

I used to be good at the pub quiz in cafe zinc (rip) on stranmillis, even if i wasn't at it I would get about ten texts from ym less intellectual friends looking answers!!

downgirl

Our Nail do you fancy coming over to Ardglass??!!

Our Nail Loney

Bit too far away unfortunately! Ask Ziggy, I'm sure he'll be there in a shot!

downgirl

Damn I'm so depressed now I was really looking forward to it :(  I don't want Ziggy I want you  :P  haha no seriously he was teasing me about having M&S cookies today which wasn't very nice!!

Square Ball

favourits are

Sex, drugs and sausagerolls and

I am not a gynaecologist, but i will have a look anyway

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

el Chino

QUIZTEAM AGUILERA as in christina aguilera

downgirl

Did someone add me on bebo there???

Niall Quinn

Quote from: el Chino on August 07, 2008, 08:52:18 PM

QUIZTEAM AGUILERA as in christina aguilera