Why can't I post to the board using my mobile phone?

Started by Tony Baloney, August 07, 2008, 10:24:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

I can login to the site using the internet on my phone but for some reason it will not let me post. Any explanations out there? Phone in a Nokia N95 8Gb on O2 if that makes any difference.

gerrykeegan

replied to you via nokia n95 with vodafone so cant help. Try o2
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

bailestil

Go to mini.opera.com on your phone. Download the software. Far better than the built in browser in the phone. Uses much less of your data allowances and is quicker

gerrykeegan

Is it really that much better? Any problems associated with it?
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

bailestil

I use it all the time for accessing email and general surfing. Turn off images and use mobile view and its far easier to read pages. Posting this message using it.

Minder

I also cant post on mine, Nokia N95 with O2. If i am using it though from the wireless network at home i can post.......The site is viewed as you would on your PC but when i go to post it brings up "your session timed out etc etc etc"
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Tony Baloney

Can post on the wap version so ta for the tip. It looks like shit and i can't see the photos of gail platt's tits

ONeill

The dirty bastard's under the covers with his mobile phone on gaaboard.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

clarshack

was using the standard browser on the sony ericsson w810i and it would always take about 3 or 4 attempts before i could connect to the board (wap version) and was slow when i did connect. I upgraded to the opera browser (mobile view enabled) and it connects every time and is flying. Thanks!