Croke Park parking

Started by corn02, August 06, 2008, 11:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magickingdom

Quote from: thejuice on June 01, 2009, 04:21:06 PM
Quote from: thejuice on May 31, 2009, 10:14:43 PM
Lads, anyone know what it would cost to park in the Irish Life car park on Lower Abby Street. Is it open at all on Sundays.

Can anyone help me with this, its getting kind of urgent. Will be in Dublin nearly the whole day Sunday and not just for the games so need somewhere affordable and secure. Normally we park out be Tolka park but cant do that in this instance.

if its any help the car park on fleet st is open on sunday and is safe and secure. entrance is just across fron the palace bar

Aaron Boone

Lads, anyone know what it would cost to park in the Irish Life car park on Lower Abby Street. Is it open at all on Sundays.

Can anyone help me with this, its getting kind of urgent. Will be in Dublin nearly the whole day Sunday and not just for the games so need somewhere affordable and secure. Normally we park out be Tolka park but cant do that in this instance.

http://www.aaroadwatch.ie/parking/carparks_details.asp?id=43&aid=10

Open until 7 on Sunday for a fiver.

thejuice

Quote from: Aaron Boone on June 01, 2009, 10:19:25 PM

http://www.aaroadwatch.ie/parking/carparks_details.asp?id=43&aid=10

Open until 7 on Sunday for a fiver.

Sound Aaron, I'll be hittin' that so. €5 is a bargain. will need to hit the road pretty quick after the game though with the 7pm closing. Victory pints in Bennetts so.  ;)
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Croí na hÉireann

The odd time I drive across for a match I park the car around Bolton St & walk up Dorset St. Didn't cost me anything on a Sunday either...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...