Tír Eoghain vs Áth Cliath '08

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, August 03, 2008, 05:57:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carmen Stateside

I am actually growing fond of mine! :)

ONeill

Quote from: ziggysego on August 08, 2008, 11:17:32 PM
I'm shaving in the morning guys. I look like a wino that used to sit at the old Town Hall in Omagh, with the soaked brown paper bag and a bottle of wine.

Ride the waves, Ziggy. Hold out for a wee while. Civil rights '68 an all that.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

reddgnhand

Puckoon

The wife has harvested a few ingrown ones I had there today and is taking them into the ER with her tomorrow to use as sutures.

dodo

Quote from: Puckoon on August 09, 2008, 05:54:15 AM
The wife has harvested a few ingrown ones I had there today and is taking them into the ER with her tomorrow to use as sutures.

Translation of the above for us Micks...

The quare one has reefed out a couppla ingrown ones I had there today and is taking a lock o'them to the hockibal to use as stitches.

Hound

Not all that happy with Wexford beating Armagh. A danger of the wrong attitdue subconsciously creeping into the Dubs.

Plus if the Dubs do prove good enough to beat Tyrone, we would have ran rings around that Armagh team in a semi.

The Gs Man

Keep 'er lit

Hound

G?

Crikey, I'm very glad the game has been deferred by a week. Would not fancy standing on the Hill in that storm!

INDIANA

thought kerry were mighty impressive today.

his holiness nb

Considering the conditions, they were bloody awesome!

Ask me holy bollix

Hound

The battle for 2nd perhaps.

Dublin v Tyrone has just come up in the QF draw in the Ladies Football championship. Tie to be played next week. Be the perfect curtain raiser to the men's battle?

Tyrone Dreamer

Probably will be. Worked out nicely that they came out of the hat together and gave the gaa a match to put on before the big one.

Hill16 Blues

Would be interested to know who Wexford would prefer to face in s/f? My guess is they would prefer Tyrone. Ulster teams seem to suit them.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Hill16 Blues on August 09, 2008, 07:31:00 PM
Would be interested to know who Wexford would prefer to face in s/f? My guess is they would prefer Tyrone. Ulster teams seem to suit them.

I doubt they give a flying f**k who they play,They are there and to them thats all that matters at the moment
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ONeill

We owe Wexford one for the NFL semi final. Then again, we beat them in their patch in the back door of '02.

How do they face the Dubs after that mauling - hardly any motivation needed!
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.