Hangover Cures

Started by Square Ball, December 23, 2006, 10:03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrinkingHarp

1 tablespoon of vinegar, 1/2 cup of orange juice, 1 tablespoon of hot sauce, 1/2 cup of pineapple juice and a pinch of oregano.
Mix together with ice, strain, then drink in one shot. It may not cure the hangover but you will definitely forget you had one. Than again it has worked wonders.
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Stranworst

Large fry without beans outta Helen's Bakery on the Ormeau Road, cured many a student's hangover! Though you do have to put up with the spidiest women ever on the face of the earth!

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

gerry

I use Motilium tablets . http://www.motilium.co.uk/. I swear by them, two tablets and your top.

About £4 in most chemists north and south
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Elias

The only thing that is 100% reliablle is pint of water or two, then back to bed. It's the tiredness that always kills me more than anything else.

Square Ball

The Watcher Pat

Just to let u know "the watcher Pat" has another stinker of a hangover....and he has found a new drink....Morgans spice and orange....tastes like joker lolly's?? Seriously! He will be going to get cured today then sleeping all day tomorrow......work on Mon will be a killer!!!....lol
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

Square Ball

pintsofguinness

A couple of pints of water before bed - wake up early - another pint of water - two tablets - sleep for a hour or two. 

I don't know if I'm getting old or what but I rarely drink anymore because it takes me a week to get over it. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Elias

Quote from: Square Ball on December 01, 2007, 01:51:07 PM
What is morgans spice?

Golden Rum, quite sweet, doesn't float my boat I must say.