Fair Play to the Proto-Gay-Priders - Orangemen!

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, July 31, 2008, 09:21:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denn Forever

Wasn't one of the Advisors to David Trimble gay and didn't he have a civil patrtnership?  Not all unionists are homophobes.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Orior

Quote from: Denn Forever on August 01, 2008, 11:40:34 AM
Wasn't one of the Advisors to David Trimble gay and didn't he have a civil patrtnership?  Not all unionists are homophobes.

Thats Steven King, who I think left the sinking ship to the Tories with Trimble. And what about Kincora - the greatest orange squash of all? Or am I thinking of Kiora, the fruity drink.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Fear ón Srath Bán

Anyways, picture the scene of the next 'negotiations' between the residents of the Garvaghy Road, and the local Orange representatives, in 2009:

Orange Order Representative
: "We demand, erm, sorry... [sheepish] we ask, ahem, for the right to march up the Garvaghy Road this coming July 5th, Sunday"
Garvaghy Road Representatvei: "Och aye, sure that's no problem at all, we'd be only too delighted for you to march up and down 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year! No bother!"
OOR: "Really?!"
GRR: "Yeah, Really"
OOR: "OK, well then [shifts uncomfortably], thanks [embarassed]"
GRR: "Grand job, we'll see you on the 5th then"
OOR: "Indeed, thanks again [humility, almost, in danger of breaking out]"
GRR: "Don't mention it. We're only too happy to accommodate those who'd march with such passion and fervour in honour of a gay icon. Takes a lot of guts you know, marching out like that for an oppressed minority, especially when there's such hostility, what with your one Crisis Robinson, and her like. And you hid your concern so well, fair dues!"
OOR: "What! [choking, gulping for air, fulminating], what do you mean 'gay icon'"?
GRR: "What, you mean you don't know about King 'bent-as-a-two-bob-note' Billy? Ha! You're having a laugh, aren't you!?"
OOR: "Such slander, he was poker straight on his white charger!"
GRR: "Aye, he was poker straight all right, as straight as the hind leg on that dog over there doing his business by thon tree!"
OOR: "Such ineffable insults on the father of orangeism are really beyond the pale. I'll not be bringing my boys to march anywhere near these parts, a nest of papist vipers I tell you!"
GRR: "Touchy or what, are you in denial?"
OOR: "Damned and cursed, there's not a one among you to be trusted. I'll cast no shadow on this godforsaken backwater again, ever!"
GRR: "Suit yourself, can't say we didn't try!"

By the way, orange is the new pink (although it seems that orange as a pink long predates pink as a pink).
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

The Gs Man

Quote from: theskull1 on July 31, 2008, 09:54:54 PM

Dya ever hear that joke?

How do you know if you're best friend is gay?

Is that something along the lines of tasting poopies off his lanyard??
Keep 'er lit

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

carribbear

Quote from: hardstation on August 01, 2008, 09:58:07 PM
Quote from: Main Street on August 01, 2008, 01:46:35 AM
There's an irony in that the Gay activists are having another field day against the DUP.

Looks  1/2  female to me

A long rod in his right hand and stroking a big black helmet with his left hand. Hmm....

At the Gay bar, Gay Bar, Gay Bar.......

Fear ón Srath Bán

In keeping with the current trend towards transparency in all things orange (that's the Orange Order S & M marching-on-a-street-near-you orange, and could not possibly be construed to have any relevance of those attired in orange in manly pursuit of certain on field sports victories  ;) ), from here onwards the marching season is no more, and shall henceforth be known as...

THE MINCING SEASON!
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Ulick

Quote from: Orior on August 01, 2008, 11:54:18 AM
Quote from: Denn Forever on August 01, 2008, 11:40:34 AM

Thats Steven King, who I think left the sinking ship to the Tories with Trimble. And what about Kincora - the greatest orange squash of all? Or am I thinking of Kiora, the fruity drink.

Apologies for resurrecting. Stephen King, Trimble's advisor deserted the blue skys of Ulster for the "the pathetic sectarian, mono-ethnic, mono-cultural state to our south" and a handy number writing for the Examiner. Maybe not for much longer after todays breaking story by Brian Whelan:

http://brianwhelan.net/post/11065157725/irelands-harigate-examiner-journalist-plagiarises

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"