(So called) Republicans attack Sinn Fein MLA

Started by ziggysego, July 31, 2008, 07:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smcafee

Quote from: BennyHarp on August 04, 2008, 01:48:08 PM
Jaysus - smcafee you're some craic - can i be you mate! Havent heard the oul rubbish your spouting since the 1980s good man urself! Its awful in the north these days with no army on the streets, no check points every 2 miles, no barriers going into and out of towns, no bomb scares in our schools and town centres, not being stopped by police at the airport for 5 hours when flying to the UK! Wish we could go back to the 1980s and early 1990s again - just not enough people being murdered in the country at the minute for your liking then?!
none of this shit would happen if at least the brits gave catholics equal rights,if paisley shut his gob and the brits talked about withdrawal if they really say that they dont need to be in ireland any more.though im sure youre happy travelling with your uk passport.

smcafee

Quote from: carribbear on August 04, 2008, 01:48:50 PM
Quote from: smcafee on August 04, 2008, 12:41:56 PM
there are some people who i dont like but the provos had no problem working with drug dealers when it suited them.

says it all about who you are and what you know.
you and what surrendered army?

donalmac99

Quote from: smcafee on August 04, 2008, 12:02:46 PM
Quote from: orangeman on August 01, 2008, 04:03:40 PM
Leaving aside the issue of whether there should be a bonfire in Dunclug or not,,is Sinn Fein now trying to clean up the image of Republican areas by taking away the flags and now the bonfires ? Is this meant to impress the Unionist people or what ? Unionists / Loyalists have their flags and bonfires and we don't really think about them - why are Sinn Fein embarking on this policy now ?

i dont think its impressing them.jim wells of the dup said on the 12th that republicans in the occupied six should move to the free state.

ive a message for jim wells.f**k off back to britain if you love it so much.

jim wells and  yourself deserve each other

Tony Baloney

smcafee shouldn't you be out getting a new pencil case and schoolbag? School is back in less than a month!

orangeman

Who is going to "deal" with all the so called delinquents of the PSNI aren't ? Restorative justice schemes ? Don't think so.

ziggysego

Man held over Sinn Fein assault

A 21-year-old man has been arrested in connection with an assault on two Sinn Fein members in Ballymena.

North Antrim MLA Daithi McKay and Cllr Padraig McShane were set upon in the Dunclug estate outside the home of a community worker.

Both men sustained minor injuries. The dispute started over the removal of a bonfire to commemorate internment.

A BBC Northern Ireland camera crew who were in the estate caught the incident on film.

Sourced BBCi: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/7542155.stm
Testing Accessibility

carribbear

Quote from: smcafee on August 04, 2008, 02:08:38 PM
Quote from: carribbear on August 04, 2008, 01:48:50 PM
Quote from: smcafee on August 04, 2008, 12:41:56 PM
there are some people who i dont like but the provos had no problem working with drug dealers when it suited them.

says it all about who you are and what you know.
you and what surrendered army?

Who surrendered?
I see brits off the streets
I see loyalists turning to petty crime in their own areas
I see unionists beavering their little holes off trying to become green friendly
I see Peter Robinson sucking up to Martin McGuinness consulting him on the best way to police the country
I see Ian Paisley leading his people down the road to Dublin
I see a confident, educated Catholic workforce
I also see a very confused, scared and very vunerable unionist community who are not sure about their place in the union and if they'll be singing Amhrann Na Bfhiann at Windsor Park sooner rather than later

Now,
Who surrendered?

:-*

Gaaboardmod3

Howye lads.

Why is that when we have a bank holiday in the Republic, ye lads go nuts up there ? :D Anyhow, I've been casting an eye over the last few pages of posts, and it appears to be hot and heavy, but within the rules, so fair play for that. Keep it that way.

However, I have edited a post by a newcomer (?) b.castle, which named people, and made serious allegations against them. I've edited the post for the obvious legal reasons.

Cheers.

Yes I Would

Saw yesterday that the quest for Irish unity took another backward step.

Smiley was charged with assaulting that 16 year old girl at the bonfire.

Minder

That particular area of Ballymena has always been full of fellas like Smiley as long as i can remember (20 years). Was always a shithole and i imagine always will be. Their favourite pastime was sniffing aerosols if i remember right.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Donagh

Quote from: Yes I Would on August 14, 2008, 10:23:41 PM
Saw yesterday that the quest for Irish unity took another backward step.

Smiley was charged with assaulting that 16 year old girl at the bonfire.

And gets both barrels from the victims cousin on his Bebo:

http://skin.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=5379879459

Tony Baloney

Has that tosser that assaulted mckay been sentenced yet? As Minder says that area is an absolute grip and seems to be getting worse. Whilst most deprived areas are embarking on regeneration schemes it seems these young "republicans" are intent on ghettoising their own areas.

Yes I Would

Quote from: Tony Baloney on August 14, 2008, 11:19:19 PM
Has that tosser that assaulted mckay been sentenced yet? As Minder says that area is an absolute grip and seems to be getting worse. Whilst most deprived areas are embarking on regeneration schemes it seems these young "republicans" are intent on ghettoising their own areas.

Think that sc**bag got charged but hasnt been sentenced.  Looks like the young girls cousin has pretty much summed him up!!

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Tony Baloney

Well it says on his bebo page he was at a mental beach party in the dall last week. It's full of armchair republicans too.