Dan Gordon wins his appeal

Started by bredaghgael, July 31, 2008, 10:16:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whyarerefssobad

always look on the bright side

behind the wire

where did you hear that? any details? nothing on hogan stand yet. hope its true though.
He who laughs last thinks the slowest

orangeman

So does the other lad get the suspension instead ?  ;)

Lecale2

wherefromreferee?

In your Endo!

feetofflames

This is rapidly becoming the biggest farce of a championship ever, totally overshadowed by loopholes and appeals.  GAelic Football is in crisis.  Nickey Brennan must take responsibility of this, he and his predecessor Sean Kelly have ran the GAA into the ground.  
Chief Wiggum

kb

not believe this till its officially stated!

Brick Tamlin

its definitey true, he is able to play on saturday.

5 Sams

Quote from: behind the wire on July 31, 2008, 10:33:32 AM
where did you hear that? any details? nothing on hogan stand yet. hope its true though.

I can confirm this.....100% defo.

Happy fcukin days
The Aristocrat Years

feetofflames

Im referring to those who regulate impose and administer the rules of Gaelic football and resultant disciplinary issues.  I think Brennan should be impeached.   he more interested in soundbites about politics and religion, grants, Australian rules than he is about the most basic items in our games - the rulebook.  
Chief Wiggum

orangeman

I think this summer proves that the GAA is alive and well - it does so much good work and between players, officials and referees etc, we make a laughing stock out of the whole thing - but sure isn't it great ?

If it weren't so controversial, we'd have nothing to type about !  ;)

feetofflames

Im pleased for Gordon, but hes very lucky, he was very close to putting the head in.  I think in the absence iof rules to govern simulation that anyone suspected of simulatioon should be called up in front of a disciplinary committee and publicly shamed, even if thERES NOWTR IN THE RULEBOOK TOI DEAL WITHIT.    
Chief Wiggum

feetofflames

Orangeman, i see a local newspaper has again borrowed its material from this message board.  Are you or are you not the link?  ;)
Chief Wiggum

orangeman

Gordon definitely put the head in ! I don't know how he got off !!!!!  ;) ;)

I think there'll be a further appeal in this case !  ;) ;D