3G iPhone

Started by mournerambler, July 30, 2008, 03:12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magickingdom

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on May 13, 2010, 08:55:57 AM
Does anyone use the Eirtext App?

i use it no bother with it.... if you want to text international the free one wont do

magickingdom

rte have a gaa app out, look under sport and youll find it, wont know ifs it any good till sunday!

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: magickingdom on May 13, 2010, 08:53:25 PM

i use it no bother with it.... if you want to text international the free one wont do

So am I right in saying it uses up the web texts that you could normally use from the 02 website?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

magickingdom

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on May 13, 2010, 09:18:58 PM
Quote from: magickingdom on May 13, 2010, 08:53:25 PM

So am I right in saying it uses up the web texts that you could normally use from the 02 website?

exactly LL....

lurganblue

having a few problems with my iphone this evening.  i tried to send an email earlier and everything has sort of frozen since then. if i go to emails it says sending 1 of 1 and then eventually throws you out without sending it.  this happens every time.  it also reguarly freezes and goes black apart from the rotatng circle in the middle of the screen.  any ideas what the craic is and how i can sort it?

lurganblue

Quote from: hardstation on May 16, 2010, 11:53:06 PM
Quote from: lurganblue on May 16, 2010, 11:51:34 PM
having a few problems with my iphone this evening.  i tried to send an email earlier and everything has sort of frozen since then. if i go to emails it says sending 1 of 1 and then eventually throws you out without sending it.  this happens every time.  it also reguarly freezes and goes black apart from the rotatng circle in the middle of the screen.  any ideas what the craic is and how i can sort it?
Turn it off.
Bless it.
Turn it on.

tried that. no joy.

its now regularly turning itself off and on

Minder

You may book an appointment with the Apple buckos, don't even bother with 02.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

lurganblue

Quote from: Minder on May 17, 2010, 12:05:12 AM

who's that?

Minder

Quote from: lurganblue on May 17, 2010, 12:06:00 AM

who's that?

Take it to an Apple shop, is Belfast handy? I guess by your handle you aren't that far away. They go above and beyond the call of duty if you have a problem in my experience.

lurganblue

Quote from: Minder on May 17, 2010, 12:08:18 AM

who's that?

Take it to an Apple shop, is Belfast handy? I guess by your handle you aren't that far away. They go above and beyond the call of duty if you have a problem in my experience.

aye belfast is handy alright.  does the phone need to be insured for them to work on it cos mine isnt.

going to try to restore the original settings here.  will that wipe everything too?

Minder

Quote from: lurganblue on May 17, 2010, 12:10:55 AM
Quote from: Minder on May 17, 2010, 12:08:18 AM

who's that?

aye belfast is handy alright.  does the phone need to be insured for them to work on it cos mine isnt.

going to try to restore the original settings here.  will that wipe everything too?

Nah, insurance is irrelevant. It is an Apple product so they will take a look at it, not sure if you have to make an appointment.

lurganblue

i'll give them a call in the morning. cheers for the help

Minder

KT

Was wondering if anyone could give me some advice - I'd downloaded quite a few songs from itunes onto my iPhone.  I hadn't sync'd the iPhone with the computer post downloading songs (although I'm not sure what good that would've done since I was only allowed to operate them on one machine).  Anyway I promptly lost the damn iPhone and now I've got my replacement, does anyone know of a way to retrieve the songs I've already bought without paying for them again?? Thanks in advance!

Sandino

A question lads, perhaps a silly one. if I bought an i-phone in the USA could I use it here at home on my local network?  Apart from the charger etc would there be any other problems. The music player would be the least important part of the phone for me. Would like a phone that has wifi and good internet options and maybe a few apps. No overly a techno guy hence the nature of the question.
"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''