favourite/best nicknames???

Started by kinghen, July 29, 2008, 03:46:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Watcher Pat

Used to be a fella with a hole in his heart in my class in school.....He got Polo......Pretty rough but we were only teens then!
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

Chrisowc

Quote from: fred the red on July 30, 2008, 05:50:42 PM
Quote from: Chrisowc on July 30, 2008, 04:12:03 PM
Local chip shop called Brown's, where there are 2 particular 'beauties' working there known as Brown's cows

Dromore?

;)
it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

Our Nail Loney

You just reminded me pat of a fella in our school had a scar running through his hair, thus leaving a bald swivelly line. He got called tennis ball head!

ANother fella from round my way at home with a brown birth mark on his face got coffee stain.

Puckoon

One of my best friends from home simply goes by nigger. Has done all his life. Terrible name and has gotten me into some trouble in the US.

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Puckoon on July 31, 2008, 06:40:08 PM
One of my best friends from home simply goes by nigger. Has done all his life. Terrible name and has gotten me into some trouble in the US.

There's a fella lives near me called nigger! He also bets and plays the machines in the bookies where i work, I don't like saying his name too loud when I'm talking to him! He's not even a bit tanned!

Zapatista

Hahaha. He is a good golf too. I don't think Tiger would take it aswell as he does :D. Did you see the latest member too :D

Puckoon

You know him zap? Feckin terrible clown. I suppose he would have spent a bit of time around Dromore. Great soccer player as well.

The funny thing about Nigger is that theres two of them. Nigger @@@@@ and Nigger Mc####. Its so bad that when the two boys are in the same bar - they actually get called by their full names e.g. Nigger @@@@@!

There have been a couple of interesting situations when he used to work in the golf club, and former captain (pakistani Dr,,Honary Sheriff of Tyrone) would be up there and you'd walk in and greet Nigger.

Zapatista

Knew him years ago Puckoon. I wouldn't know him by his second name. Nice lad. Think he used to play for Tummery.

The Real Laoislad

Use to play soccer in Kilkenny with a fella and his nickname was nigger...
Like yourself it got a lot of people into bother when the called him that and there were people around who didn't know the story
You'll Never Walk Alone.

kinghen

Quote from: Aerlik on July 31, 2008, 11:27:45 AM
I used to work with a fella from Scotland called Calum Murray, here in Oz.  Of course the Oz pronunciation turned it into "Calam Marray" so he got "squid".
A mate is "manners" his real name is Brad Manning and he was a bit of a larakin so he became Bad Manners.
Another is Kelpie as he used to be the one everyone sent on errands and do the crap jobs in the hangar.
And a mate's surname is Found, so the boss called him Lostin which became Losty.  Quite appropriate for a now Qantas pilot.

think this might be my favourite so far, very witty play on words plus it makes ya want to say his name in an ozzie accent!!!

just rememberin a fella who wnt to our school who had very big lips and his surname was savage so he got "savo milosivlips" in referrence to the ex astonvilla striker savo milosevic

Our Nail Loney

The older bus prefect used to get callled yellow balls, in a very effeminate voice, I was never sure why but always joined in!

Zapatista

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 31, 2008, 08:57:49 PM

Use to play soccer in Kilkenny with a fella and his nickname was nigger...
Like yourself it got a lot of people into bother when the called him that and there were people around who didn't know the story

Ricey got his name from being small, thin, and dark like an Ethiopian during the 80s. That was linked to rice and became Ricey which helped avoid any precieved rasicim when shouting it from the sidelines.

upthehoops

Woman locally called 1690
looks 16 from behind and 90 from the front
" She was old but she was beau..."

Our Nail Loney

Mate of mine seems to think he has a way with the ladies so he gets 'slimesy' when his real name is simey

kinghen

just thought i would bump this thread, was a good laugh at the time!!

girl used to always sprint down the bus when getting off was called the road runner,

another fella on the bus was called flea, always thought that was pretty harsh!
then there was skittery and tea-pot, tea-pot looked exactly like that person in the simpsons on the show "people that look like things"