Where are they now?

Started by irunthev, July 29, 2008, 09:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

time ticking away

Tyrone goalkeeper Aiden Skelton retuned home to Mexico City where he now runs his own Taco Bell
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

under the bar

Joey Cunningham had unsuccessful trials at Glasgow Rangers, Millwall, Chelsea and England before a stint as manager of Crossmaglen Rangers.  He has high hopes as the next manager of OWC.

sammymaguire

Fay Devlin (Tyrone) Odor Tester for Brut

Joe Brolly (Derry) Chimney Sweep in China

Francie Grehan (Roscommon) Professional Whistler

Eoin Liston (Kerry) Furniture Tester

Willie Joe Padden (Mayo) Dog Food Tester

Eugene McKenna (Tyrone) Forest Fire Lookout in Alaska

Oisin McConville (Armagh) Bookmaker or was it book writer?
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Joe Umbrella (hey)

The Gallagher Bro.s (Fermanagh)

Shane King (Fermanagh)

All of the above have now become gaelic Footballers since parting the Fermanagh GAA scene!

sammymaguire

......and ther Fermanagh GAA scene has become a force to be reckoned with since their departures... Shane King my @r$e!
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: sammymaguire on July 29, 2008, 03:53:08 PM

......and ther Fermanagh GAA scene has become a force to be reckoned with since their departures... Shane King my @r$e!

When Kildare beat ye in the qualifiers will all you plastic Fermanagh people go back to cleaning out the lakes?

ludermor

Fran Ryder from the dub team of the 70's has his finger in loads of pies in dublin these days

sammymaguire

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on July 29, 2008, 03:55:57 PM

When Kildare beat ye in the qualifiers will all you plastic Fermanagh people go back to cleaning out the lakes?

care to explain your description? what part of scouse loving Armagh would you claim to be from brokencrossbar1?
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Joe Umbrella (hey)

Are you serious?

sammymaguire

Quote from: Joe Umbrella (hey) on July 29, 2008, 04:18:55 PM

Are you serious?

Yeah
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

irunthev

It would appear that as a career maker, the GAA offers little exceptional in terms of what people achieve after playing...unless that is you played for Dublin in the 1970s, get a gig with Northern Sound or consider having the piss ripped out of you on message boards as a career enhancement

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: sammymaguire on July 29, 2008, 04:16:59 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on July 29, 2008, 03:55:57 PM

care to explain your description? what part of scouse loving Armagh would you claim to be from brokencrossbar1?

If it was your business I would tell you.  All I would say is that there has been an outburst of fermanagh "fans" in recent week all proclaiming that Fermanagh are a team to be reckoned with.  There are genuine posters on this board down through the years but the like of yourself sum up a lot of people who I have come in contact with, particularly ones from Enniskillen, who have notions above their station when it comes to football.

sammymaguire

ach give over you diesel smuggler and quit your whinging  ;D

DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: sammymaguire on July 29, 2008, 04:33:52 PM

ach give over you diesel smuggler and quit your whinging  ;D

Great put down, that's me put in my box! 

sammymaguire

thank christ for that, you scouse-loving diesel smuggling Armagh boys know your place... when ya are told to sit down and shut up, that's what you do.

as for joe umbrella, we are in the here and now and lets face facts Down are now as far in the Championship as Fermanagh are and as you brought up the infamous Shane King, what has Down managed to achieve since he joined your ranks in 2002? Now compare that to the progress we have made. Enough said.
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!