LA

Started by redboots, July 23, 2008, 05:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redboots

I know I asked this before has anyone stayed in LA or know where is the best area/ hotel to stay... need a hotel for two nights before I fly to Vegas...........
Red Boots

bailestil

Santa Monica is probably the best spot. Good nightlife, nice beach and seemed a pretty safe area.
Avoid Venice beach like the plague! One Dodgy hole!
Check where the hotel is on a map first too. If you don't have a car LA is hard to navigate!

lfdown2

look up the beverly garland holiday inn, great spot though if its just for a bed then its not overly close to airport!try somewhere close to anaheim (disney world) as its close to 10/15 road to the greatest place in the world

The Wedger

Don't know much about LA but would be interested in hearing where you're staying etc in Vegas... thinking of doing a trip there next spring although hotels etc are looking pretty pricey?

lfdown2

generally found the hotels in vegas dead on even last new years, stayed in ny ny 4 times and v reasonable, the 1 other time was last new year which was pricey(er) we stayed in excaliber which was spot on and not to bad price wise esp for the time ofyear!!