Free GNEVIN

Started by Tankie, July 22, 2008, 04:50:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Down Gael

I got a pm from a poster today regarding the gnevin banning and after a few pms about certain posters on the board your name came into the conversation. I cant really comment, I only found out about the board at the beginning of the league this year, but from reading through some of the nonsense you post and talng to other posters you wouldnt be the most popular character on the board.
Your comments on the Down thread the other day were out of order. You werent at the match so you werent in a position to make a comment. Apparently most of your comments are just attempts to wind people up. As was said to me today pints is just a WUM, ignore him. I think I will.  ;)

pintsofguinness

QuoteI got a pm from a poster today regarding the gnevin banning and after a few pms about certain posters on the board your name came into the conversation.
:D

I cant really comment, I only found out about the board at the beginning of the league this year, but from reading through some of the nonsense you post and talng to other posters you wouldnt be the most popular character on the board.
And I thought I was loved!

QuoteYour comments on the Down thread the other day were out of order.
What this comment?#
To quote myself
QuoteI can't believe how bad laois are when Down beat them!
That's the comment that was "out of order"?  :o
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Yes I Would

A straight red offence if ever there was one!!

pintsofguinness

Yes I Would

Tongue in cheek!! Dont be getting angry Pints!!

fred the red

Did anyone ever find out who the mods are?

maybe gnevin is one, and is enjoying everyone here kissing his bum?!

ziggysego

I still think ONeill is a mod.
Testing Accessibility

fred the red

Quote from: ziggysego on July 31, 2008, 10:29:06 PM

ziggy, you must be close to the inner circle as well, your on this day and night!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Yes I Would on July 31, 2008, 10:25:50 PM
Tongue in cheek!! Dont be getting angry Pints!!

I wasn't getting angry - I only get angry when people hold up the queue in the supermarket - it's a illness I'm trying to overcome!
I didn't know what you meant but I get ya now

ziggysego

Quote from: fred the red on July 31, 2008, 10:30:13 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on July 31, 2008, 10:29:06 PM

ziggy, you must be close to the inner circle as well, your on this day and night!

I've no social life fred.  :D
Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

I think its farily obvious who the mods are - how can you not figure it out?

Mod 3 is really one of 7 people - depending on which one of us them logs on first - or depending on which thread the trouble is.

Laois lad is mod 3 with responsibility for ensuring NSFW pictures of Debbie McGee are never deleted
Pints is mod 3 with responsibility for the smooth running of the moaning threads - ensuring that these threads are never hi-jacked with any kind of positivity
Hardy (arse) is mod 3 with responsibility for the correct use of the apostrophe - apparently we were almost taken to the cleaners last year by its next of kin for such wanton abuse of the most delicate of the punctuation marks. It was almost an apostrophe catastrophe.
O'Neill is mod 3 with responsibility for continuity of wind-ups. When a thread starts to die, but can be revived - thats his M.O.
Hardstation and that fella from strabane are joint mod 3s for all the as gaelige threads - simply because they speak Irish.
Id like to think of myself as mod 3 for regulating the north america posters and copy/paste specials from BBC to increase my post count.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Down Gael on July 31, 2008, 09:39:45 PM
Pints I am not going to get into an argument with you. I am not the one who spends his whole life on the GAA Board. Why did you think I was refering to you in the earlier post? The whole world doesnt revolve around one sad little Tellytubby from Armagh.

I'm sorry pints i really am but that bit i highlighted really made me laugh
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 31, 2008, 11:54:12 PM
Quote from: Down Gael on July 31, 2008, 09:39:45 PM
Pints I am not going to get into an argument with you. I am not the one who spends his whole life on the GAA Board. Why did you think I was refering to you in the earlier post? The whole world doesnt revolve around one sad little Tellytubby from Armagh.

I'm sorry pints i really am but that bit i highlighted really made me laugh

That's alright, all of it makes me laugh.

I'm a bit annoyed Puck thinks  I'm anything other than a ray of sunshine though.