Free GNEVIN

Started by Tankie, July 22, 2008, 04:50:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

as much as I think Gnevin and Tankie are a bit idiotic, a life time ban was too much.

Down Gael

Quote from: corn02 on July 31, 2008, 01:25:00 PM
a life time ban was too much.

I`ll second that.
Certain posters seem to have the free run of the board while others arent afforded the same protection.

Tankie

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on July 31, 2008, 01:23:42 PM
Quote from: Tankie on July 31, 2008, 12:23:16 PM
theres been no word but it looks like a banning for life. a bit of a joke really - the board has gone to shite

if you don't like it - what's keeping you here?

hoping it will improve again i guess!!!!!!
Grand Slam Saturday!

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Down Gael on July 31, 2008, 02:22:34 PM

I`ll second that.
Certain posters seem to have the free run of the board while others arent afforded the same protection.

I keep reading this on here, and am curious to know who these posters are?
Btw that is an open question to everyone who has said the same, not just Downgael.
Tbc....

Zapatista

Mod sort this thread out please.

Tankie

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on July 31, 2008, 02:45:15 PM

I`ll second that.

Btw that is an open question to everyone who has said the same, not just Downgael.

i think we all know who these people are!
Grand Slam Saturday!

lynchbhoy

While I wouldnt always agree with GNevin, and I didnt see the contentious thread
I think he was a decent lad and any lifetime ban is a bit ott ?

if galvin can get only three months...sure the young Dub should be back on here?

Zapatista

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on July 31, 2008, 02:45:15 PM

I`ll second that.

Downgael thinks it's me  ::)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Down Gael

Wasnt refering to you at all pints, there have been a few controversial posts over the last few months that were let go were as gnevein seems to have got a life time ban for much less. Your posts arent controversial pints, just predictable. You moan about everything and everyone, very predictable indeed.  :D The problem with you is you think the whole world is out to get you, whereas no one cares about you, you are just a sad little man with nothing better to do in life than make snide comments on an internet forum. I bet the only friends you have are on MSN messenger  ;)

pintsofguinness

QuoteWasnt refering to you at all pints, there have been a few controversial posts over the last few months that were let go were as gnevein seems to have got a life time ban for much less. Your posts arent controversial pints, just predictable. You moan about everything and everyone, very predictable indeed.  Cheesy The problem with you is you think the whole world is out to get you, whereas no one cares about you, you are just a sad little man with nothing better to do in life than make snide comments on an internet forum. I bet the only friends you have are on MSN messenger

Really? Because you said this last week...
QuotePintsofguiness, I doubt you were at the match tonight, yet you see to comment on a game that you know nothing about. In fact I dont believe you attend Armagh games much either, yet you think your opinion is wanted on this thread. You are a sad little man, with no life outside the internet. Grow up. Your comments are meant to antagonise, but nothing will be done about you again as you like a few others on this board seem to be above and beyond the rules. One of the "protected".

And my posts are predictable?   ::)

Down Gael

Pints I am not going to get into an argument with you. I am not the one who spends his whole life on the GAA Board. Why did you think I was refering to you in the earlier post? The whole world doesnt revolve around one sad little Tellytubby from Armagh.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Down Gael on July 31, 2008, 09:39:45 PM
Pints I am not going to get into an argument with you. I am not the one who spends his whole life on the GAA Board. Why did you think I was refering to you in the earlier post? The whole world doesnt revolve around one sad little Tellytubby from Armagh.

You mean apart from the fact that you said I was one of the protected a few days ago?  :-\

Down Gael

I actually wasnt refering to you in that post today, though you have to admit you do seem to leed a very charmed life on this board. But I suppose you dont have much else.
Do you ever contribute anything positive to the board? Even the odd match report? Or are you just interested in Big Brother  :D

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Down Gael on July 31, 2008, 09:48:39 PM
I actually wasnt refering to you in that post today, though you have to admit you do seem to leed a very charmed life on this board. But I suppose you dont have much else.
Do you ever contribute anything positive to the board? Even the odd match report? Or are you just interested in Big Brother  :D
I can't contribute match reports when I don't see any games, we're not all in the privileged position of being able to attend games or to even see them on TV!
What do you think I've ever said or done that I should be warned or banned for? Don't you think you yourself have a charmed life on this board.  You don't see me writing paragraphs of abuse to anyone.