Hollyoaks - What is going on?!?!

Started by achadh gallain, July 22, 2008, 03:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onion Bag

Which girl? think we have 2 different people, maybe you could post a picture, Calvin is happily in love with Carmel with the big knockers and she has blonde hair
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Onion Bag

Quote from: ziggysego on July 22, 2008, 04:53:38 PM
The good Doctor Karl Kennedy, the Mother-figure Susan Kiniski-Kennedy, the sneaky Lou, the evil Paul Robinson and the comedic Toadie. How can you call Neighbours shite, it has it all!

Jasus Ziggy i should took you 2 OZ with me, My woman dragged me to the neighbours set and then a night in the pub, and we met the Doc and toadfish 

Yes I Would

Yes so it would seem but he's gettin an edge these days when he is around (Bernice) who could be shacked up with his Da.
Irritating voice but a nice oul rack on her!!

Onion Bag

f**k aye, i have you now annoying aul bastard but you would still climb onto her,

Our Nail Loney

I'm coming in here zig to defend you lad, you shouldn't be bearing this abuse by yourself! Neighbours is greater than hollyoaks has ever been, come back to me when hollyoaks has its twentieth annieversary and we'll think about talking!

Jason Donovan? Imbruglia? Kylie? Valance? That blade used to go with fat bryan from westlife?

List me your hollyoaks alumni, will mellor!

Onion Bag

Gemma Atkinson, need i say anymore, there isnt one neighbours chick that could lace her boots ;)

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Onion Bag on July 22, 2008, 07:48:15 PM
Gemma Atkinson, need i say anymore, there isnt one neighbours chick that could lace her boots ;)

Don't make me laugh, gemma is class but nowhere near as good as nikki whelan, holly valance, imbruglia, madeline west, i really could go on and on but i think i have made my point and i think most ppl would back me up here

Maguire01

Quote from: Onion Bag on July 22, 2008, 04:27:49 PM
Quote from: Yes I Would on July 22, 2008, 04:26:18 PM
Well shes going the right way about gettin a bit from the fox.

That copper looks as if he is gonna get it on with the one who used to pull pints in the Woolpack!!

Wrong show son, you should start an Emmerdale thread

Onion Bag = Wrong
Yes I Would = Right

Bernice in Emmerdale = Valarie Holden in Hollyoaks

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Maguire01 on July 22, 2008, 08:05:48 PM
Quote from: Onion Bag on July 22, 2008, 04:27:49 PM
Quote from: Yes I Would on July 22, 2008, 04:26:18 PM
Well shes going the right way about gettin a bit from the fox.

That copper looks as if he is gonna get it on with the one who used to pull pints in the Woolpack!!

Wrong show son, you should start an Emmerdale thread

Onion Bag = Wrong
Yes I Would = Right

Bernice in Emmerdale = Valarie Holden in Hollyoaks

Shes stinking anyways and a terrible character

MW

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on July 22, 2008, 08:00:43 PM

Don't make me laugh, gemma is class but nowhere near as good as nikki whelan, holly valance, imbruglia, madeline west, i really could go on and on but i think i have made my point and i think most ppl would back me up here

Oh good God yes :)

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: MW on July 22, 2008, 09:58:52 PM

Glad you agree! She is way out of atkinsons league

MW

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on July 22, 2008, 10:12:01 PM
Quote from: MW on July 22, 2008, 09:58:52 PM

Glad you agree! She is way out of atkinsons league

Atkinson compared to Nicky is as excrement compared to cream...

Our Nail Loney

Know what you mean lad, some people don't get out much therefore see the big fake tits etc and think they're in heaven. Think Glyn from big brother a couple years ago, eh thought that Lea one was gorgoeous because she had blonde hair and big fake tits, despite her being clean rotten.

Yes I Would

Fcuk me pink! I must get back into Neighbours. That is an absolute treat!!

ziggysego

Neighbours as it all going on at the minute. Miss Australia is joining the cast good.

Thanks for the support Our Nail Loney.
Testing Accessibility