Tyrone v Westmeath

Started by Fuzzman, July 20, 2008, 06:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

Referee scored 0-5 and the umpire chipped in with a 50 !  ;) ;) :D :D :D

Tyrones own

Quote from: Mac Eoghain on July 26, 2008, 05:57:50 PM
No worries on the Cavanagh front, that referee was a disgrace to the GAA, Ive never seen a crowd as riled up by an inept refereeing display as today, one rule for the Westmeath players and one for Tyrone. Im glad we managed to get through this one as it was looking a bit scary for a while, Davy Harte lost some amount of ball today - dont know how he managed to stay on the field. As for the 2 sending offs the first one was definitely for 2 yellows, I didnt see the second one but if he struck he deserved a straight red.

What's the latest?
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Carmen Stateside

re run of game on  justin tv station gaa live!

http://www.justin.tv/nern

Tyrones own

Quote from: Mac Eoghain on July 26, 2008, 06:32:25 PM
Sean hurt his shoulder and head but neck is OK, went to hospital but was back to Healy Park shortly afterwards, Colm dislocated his shoulder but back in place again.

Great news altogether..... :)
  - Walter Lippmann

orangeman

Quote from: Mac Eoghain on July 26, 2008, 06:32:25 PM
Sean hurt his shoulder and head but neck is OK, went to hospital but was back to Healy Park shortly afterwards, Colm dislocated his shoulder but back in place again.

Dislocated shoulder after a follow through on Colm Cavanagh = FREE OUT  ;) :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D

What a clown !

Minder

Dooher should be embarrassed when he sees the footage of his reaction to getting a dig in the guts from the westmeath player,he deserved to go but Dooher ensured he did.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

orangeman

Quote from: Minder on July 26, 2008, 07:54:20 PM
Dooher should be embarrassed when he sees the footage of his reaction to getting a dig in the guts from the westmeath player,he deserved to go but Dooher ensured he did.

The player who took a silly dig at Dooher made sure he walked - why didn't he hit Dooher a good slap and get sent off for something decent ?

CoDeo2

The second yellow was for a high tackle, caught dooher round the neck!! Didn't see it at the time but seen the highlights after the donegal game when i got home!!! The second one was in front of the ref, you cant lift you hand to someone. end off!! Dooher got through a lot of work today, got one of his trademark points too!!

That 45 was a weird one, there didnt look to be a man close enough to even get a touch on the ball!!

The ref hadnt a clue, he lost control at one stage on the second half!! Gave a free for Tyrone but was pointing the wrong way etc! Was a joke!!

I though mcginlay played really well today, Tyrone won alot in midfield which is alway good to see!!!

Tyrones own

It honestly looked to me like a strategically placed dig to the solar plexus
and if any of ye have been on the receiving end of that may think differently.
Lets face it, if you were going to try to take the sails out of any Tyrone player
who would that be.? .....just a thought
  - Walter Lippmann

clarshack

tyrone were the better team and deserved to win but there are still a lot of things to work on for the next game. i firmly believe theres at least one big game performance in this tyrone team and i've a feeling we could see it next weekend against Kerry?

orangeman

Quote from: clarshack on July 26, 2008, 08:06:45 PM
tyrone were the better team and deserved to win but there are still a lot of things to work on for the next game. i firmly believe theres at least one big game performance in this tyrone team and i've a feeling we could see it next weekend against Kerry?

Wouldn't like to see Kerry - Kerry would be the toughest possible opposition.

Minder

if it was a dig to the solar plexus why did he go down clutching his face ?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

clarshack

Quote from: orangeman on July 26, 2008, 08:21:05 PM
Quote from: clarshack on July 26, 2008, 08:06:45 PM

Wouldn't like to see Kerry - Kerry would be the toughest possible opposition.

yeah but they might be more vulnerable in the next round than in a possible semi or final.

orangeman

I think Kerry will comprehensively beat whoever they play next weekend and that would include Tyrone.

CoDeo2

He went down clutching his stomach and then put one hand on his head ffs!! Didn't look like he was holding his head at all!!