Tyrone v Westmeath

Started by Fuzzman, July 20, 2008, 06:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dodo

D4S

Them 2 boys just wrecked any chance for westmeath surely there can only be a tyrone win now with westmeath down to 13men!
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

heffo

I was just going to post before the two red cards that Westmeath were losing their discipline...

Dooher deserves an oscar for clutching his face after getting a slap in the stomach..

Tubberman

QuoteDenis Glennon is the Cristano Ronaldo of gaelic football.

Dooher has surpassed him.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Jinxy

Brian Dooher is the Denis Glennon of Tyrone football!
If you were any use you'd be playing.

The Gs Man

That Dooher fella needs shot with a ball of his own shite.  Disgraceful antics from the Tyrone captain.
Keep 'er lit

Puckoon

He can kick a fair point though. No need for the rolling around. Bad day for the cavanaghs.

Tatler Jack

Great point by Dooher though. and a great reply from Glennon.  Tyrone making heavy weather of thiis and no shape to forwards. They may scrape home but not impressive

D4S

Tyrone look really average I'd be worried if they win today they could struggle next week against mayo, kerry or armagh/fermanagh.
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

SLIGONIAN

The ref is a disgrace to the GAA. First 50mins was as bias a performance against a team as i ever seen. He favoured westmeath in everything giving crazy decisions to glennon.
Then he goes and sends off healy for at most yellow card. The other incident wouldnt of happened.

Moral of the story that ref shouldnt be let ref a game ever again. And remember im a neutral.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

Tatler Jack

Quote from: D4S on July 26, 2008, 04:27:32 PM
Tyrone look really average I'd be worried if they win today they could struggle next week against mayo, kerry or armagh/fermanagh.

Agree- very little shapr to the team and very poor shot selection, reallyaimless wides.

As for ref thought he was OK in the ifrst half though was conned a couple of times by Gleenon. Healy's sending off was crazy and of course led to the second.  Since then he does not seem to know what he is doing.

Tubberman

Christ almighty, Dessie Dolan would drive you mad. Gets some great scores and is a great player. But when a match-winning score presents itself he makes a balls of it
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Puckoon

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on July 26, 2008, 04:27:50 PM
The ref is a disgrace to the GAA. First 50mins was as bias a performance against a team as i ever seen. He favoured westmeath in everything giving crazy decisions to glennon.
Then he goes and sends off healy for at most yellow card. The other incident wouldnt of happened.

Moral of the story that ref shouldnt be let ref a game ever again. And remember im a neutral.

had to go - already hads a yellow.

joemamas

had tyrone -3, nothing like a bit on stress on a sat afternoon.

Tatler Jack

Quotehad to go - already hads a yellow

Seemed to show him a straight red. It was a yellow card and also a stupid foul.